Dragons! Run!

Erza:

I was utterly shocked. Katy is a seasoned warrior, I couldn't imagine her as a slave. Katy in chains? Nope. Wearing a maid outfit? Weird. Tied to a bed? Where did that one come from?

The outcome would be unimaginable. A world disaster.

Katy had begun to gather every Fairy Tail Mage she can. And sadly had been noticed by Chelia.

"Sky God's Boreas!" Chelia quickly attacked.

"Boreas' deep freeze!" Katy quickly defended.

(Boreas- God of the north wind. [Jason, and Piper met him in the first book of the heroes of Olympus series.] for the fans like me)

Katy's attack went right through Chelia's and hit her head on. From where I was standing, Boreas' deep freeze was a blast of freezing cold air towards an opponent. Amazing.

Chelia hit the ground and froze into an ice cube. Scary.

Soon as mostly everyone has gathered Katy explained. "I received information for my higher ups that I was challenged by the Titan King, Kronos. The match will take place in 3 weeks. Sadly due to Titan's nature. You guys feel, hear, see, or smell anything off. Tell me very very very soon."

Everyone nodded.

"Now return to your activities."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Next day:

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Katy:

The day started the same, Day 2.

Lucy won, the day starter challenge thing. I never really got the point of it.

MJ and some Kagura girl was called down for a match. Totally rigged.

That's where the going got tough.

The match was about to begin, and some thing lands in the arena. A BIG some thing.

A normal sized dragon. 35 ft long (little over 11 m), huge wings, barbed tail, fire breather.

Most people froze.

Okay.

Everyone except me.

"Holy Ray!" A huge beam of pure white light leaves my palm and hits the dragon. Turning it's attention to me. My outfit changes. Right to my D.C.W outfit.

My D.C.W outfit is a full body suit. Like spies. They had an attached pair of stiletto heels. It was made of dragon leather, with the scales on the outside.

"Mira, now!" I yell, MJ jumps into action and gets herself and Kagura out of the arena.

And so I jump in. I stand up straight, and the dragon asks. "Who dare challenge the great and powerful Trixie!?" (From mlp)

I smirk, "You should know of the Evil Queen? Do you not."

"She is a powerful human warrior. A champion of some sort. And far powerful than Trixie. Why do you ask human mortal?"

"Two corrections and one answer: One; I'm not human. Two; I'm not mortal. And lastly, I am the Evil Queen."

Trixie turned tail and tried to escape. TRIED.

Sting: (didn't see that one coming did ya?)

My whole idea of Katy FairyTail changed. I'm not human....I'm not mortal.

Those two line run through my head. Then what is she?

The dragon 'Trixie' as she called herself. Tried to run away. Katy just held onto her tail with one hand. ONE HAND!! In her other one a sword appeared. It looked very powerful. I don't know much about swords, but it was very scary. With the dragon's tail she sent the dragon flying back.

As the dragon's neck passed her, she brought the sword down. The sound was erie, and haunting.

Like every other Mage I raced down to the battle field.

Surprisingly FairyTail members looked calm. All the towns people had fled.

"This is only the begining. More dragons will come when this scout doesn't return." I heard Katy announce.

"That was a scout?!?!" Someone called out.

"She was normal sized. 35 feet long. Dragon come larger, but rarely exceed 55 feet long."

"So, what are we going to do?" I heard someone else call out.

"My ranch has been relocated, it's 2 miles south. Our transportation is on the way."

"Okay, okay." I ask out loud, "who put Katy in charge?"

"She was the one who killed the dragon." Lucy stated.

"She's incredibly powerful." Gajeel added.

"She has the experience." Wendy included.

"She'll kill you, if you fight her leadership." Happy threw in.

"What? If she kills someone, she becomes outlawed from the guild!" Someone yelled.

"Sting, I would shut up if I was you." Katy growled.

"Oh, but Katy you said it yourself. Your not human. So what are you?" I replied. Katy was 5 feet away from me.

"Then may I revert to my original form." Suddenly she glowed. And it left a monster.

Tanned skin, super model figure, white blonde hair with blue frosted tips. And then her eyes, strangely monster like with a slit pupil. One was blue the other was green. Now she stood taller than me, and glowed with power.

"Holy shit. I didn't see that coming." Someone gasped.

"Our rides are here. We shall ride out soon." Katy smiled.

-~~~~~~~~~~~-

Sorry if it took so long. But I'm very busy jurying the summer. And wow!

Over 3K! My cousin now owes me 4 sleep overs.

And yay! My b-day was July 14th! I'm 15!

Plus I'm going into grade 10 this year. Sweet.

See ya later!