Found one

Okay, I really, really like NaLu! So I wrote this up. And just to break it, my character will push them together. So enjoy!

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

(Enteral clock [tell me if I'm wrong] and Natsu isn't captured in that spell)

Erza:

I stood there as Lucy was engulfed by the clock. She could barely move, Natsu begins to cry like a baby. Gray's face is covered in shock, Wendy squeezes Carla who is turned red from the pressure. I start to cry and tears runs down my cheek, I was just standing there watching one of my good friends slowly die. And I can't do anything about it.

Suddenly a flash of green forms in front of me, a girl around the age of 15 stands there facing the clock. She screams, Wendy, Gray, Natsu and I drop. The girl's scream had broken the sound barrier, the clock cracked. Very fast the clock begins to push Lucy back out. She stops and begins to pull Lucy out, soon Lucy is laying on the ground beside me. She is breathing, but not awake.

The girl just stood there, she wore a green v-neck shirt which showed her chest. She also wore faded cut-off jean shorts, and knee high combat boots, which had 5-inch heels. Golden bands on her biceps and wrists, show that she was muscular. Her golden hair was held up in high ponytail except for her shoulder length bangs, the rest of her hair finished at the back of her knees. It was long even in a ponytail, her blu and green eyes frozen in shock, then she spoke.

"You can see, me?" I turned to see Natsu, Gray, Wendy, and Carla staring at her. We nodded, she smiled. "So it's finally my time to take part in someone's life. Or in this case lives." Her soft, yet powerful voice ringing through the cavern.

We stood up, I was about to talk when I noticed. Then broke it, "Is that the mark of FairyTail, on your hand?"

She replied slowly, "Yes, I had to have my family's crest implanted into my body. Why?"

Natsu begun to speak, "There is no FairyTail family, just the Mage guild, FairyTail."

She shook her head, "Yes, there a family. Well, was. I know because I am the last surviving member. They guild got its name from its founding leader, who was a student of my father, Christopher FairyTail. Although he never told anyone, so the family was forgotten."

I ask her the next question, "So what's your name?"

She quickly answered, "My name is Katy FairyTail. What's your?"
I replied, "I'm Erza, the pinkette is Natsu, the stripper is Gray, the little sweet heart is Wendy, and the exceed is Carla."

Katy blushed, "Gray, your shirtless." Gray jumped, and stared down at his bare chest. He looked over and grabbed his navy blue shirt and put it on. I remember I forgot to mention Lucy, I was about to. "Lucy should be fine," Katy stated, "she had mild exposure. Although her power will increase in time because of it, probably finding new ones."

I stare in shock, then Natsu spoke. "How do you now Lucy's name?"

She replied, "She first saw me a year ago, I visit her every month. And we talk and chat, and she explains her problems. Even the fact the Natsu, comes to her apartment at the middle of the night. And jumps in her bed with her, just because he likes her bed. I we think, he is either really weird or he has a huge crush on her." I'm shocked, Natsu and Lucy in bed together. I find that Natsu is red with blush, he probably does like Lucy without knowing it.

Soon Juvia, Happy, MiraJane, Elfman, Freed, and everyone else ran through the holes. I notice they stop when they see, Katy. And I notice something else, Katy had a very, very powerful magic aura around her. So powerful that it over powered everyone else's. They stare, I turn to stare at Katy's mark. It looks like it's made of metal and somehow implanted in her skin. And it's covered in diamonds, sapphires, and other gems. It moves with her hand not limiting it movements, amazing ancient magic.

As I stared at Katy's right hand, she began to speak. "Erza I think your friends want you to say something, and fast."

I turn, and begin. "I know your all wondering, who she is. Well, this is Katy FairyTail, the last member of the FairyTail family. And she was the person who saved Lucy from the clock, and I she wants," I turn to her, "member of the FairyTail guild." Katy smiles, as the guild gasps. My mouth drops up, a pair of black and white wings have appeared on her back.

The wings flutter, and Katy speaks. "Like how Erza's magic is the knight, mine is the fairy. It leaves me with a pair of wings, allowing me to fly."

Katy raises her hands, and the area changes. We are outside, we have magically escaped the maze. I'm dizzy, and so I sit down. Wendy and Carla look over Lucy, while the other surrounds Katy. They gasp as they discovered her implanted mark, they start asking so many questions. Natsu breaks from the crowd, and walks over to Lucy. I have decided I'm a NaLu fan, along with MiraJane and Katy. I pass out due to exhaustion and shock.

-~~~~-

Hey! Thanks for reading, this chapter is dedicated to my cousin, MeganBergman.

For staying by my side even through my crazy times, when my imagination gets to me. And well I go on imagining plots, and NaLu. And well I just go crazy, she always try to calm me down. But it hasn't worked yet, but keep on trying!

Micky-82 signing out!
(Salute)