Found the gifts

I don't own FairyTail, NaLu, or any other couples. I just love the way they are portrayed and used.

-~~~~-

Natsu: (I know finally)

I just sat there awe struck, the grand magic games where two weeks away. We could win again, and not lose a battle. But who won't go, because Katy will be included. I shake my head, B- team is one short. But Katy is A - team worthy, Erza? Grey? Wendy? I frown, probably Wendy, since Lucy is now a Celestial Dragonslayer, Wendy is the weakest one. But Katy is probably a goddess, she won't compete. Then master spoke up:

"My children, Erza and I have decided the teams for the Grand magic games: Team A is Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Grey, and Katy. Their back up is Wendy. Team B is Laxus, Juvia, Mira, Elfman, and Gajeel. Their back up is Cana. You will leave tomorrow. Oh, and Levy will be joining you due to Gajeel and her mating. So there will be couple cabins, have fun!!" I slam my forehead into the palm of my hand, master has turned into Mira and Katy. All for me and Lucy, well at least I will have Lucy all to myself at night.

Lucy and Levy come and sit at my table, deep in conversation. "So did Katy tell you anything else last night?" Lucy asked Levy.

Levy blushed, which was weird. "You don't get pregnant when you get mated, they don't get the hormones until three months later. And that's if your lucky, and that she was mated to Dawson for five years. And Dawson was a Rock Dragonslayer, they never had a kid."

I realize I was holding my breath, so I breath. Lucy turns to me, "You were worried about that too?"

I nod, "Yeah." I really didn't want to have kids, at 18.

Levy sighs, "Couple cabins. Oh, this is going to be fun. You two will be all alone at night together, probably k-i-s-s-i-n-g."

Lucy snaps back at her, "And same with you and Gajeel. You are only going because he would get upset."

Lucy stopped to breath, "And I'm use to Natsu being in my bed. I'm alone when I go to bed, and I wake up in his arms."

Levy giggled, and replied. "So, he does show up in bed with you. Even before your mated, you are made for each other." Lucy begins to blush, then it disappeared.

"Um, did master see Katy in her Greek goddess form?"

"No, but I did some research. It turns out that Katy's real name is Kathrona, her parents are unknown. But they call her the daughter of Zeus. Legend says she's the goddess of mages, faires, and she controls our flow of magic, she can also stop our magic, possibly forever. It also says that she was married, not saying to who. And that she got gifts from the most powerful gods and goddess. They are Zeus, Poseidon, Hermes, Hephaestus, Ares, Artemis, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Athena, Detember and Hera. And the most hated god: Hades, lord of the underworld and the dead. The book also said what she got as her gifts. Zeus, King of the gods gave her wings, so she can soar in his realm; the sky. Poseidon gave her the ability to breath underwater, Hermes graced her with speed and agility. Ares gave her the ability to control one's anger, Hephaestus granted her mental strength as well with physical strength. Artemis gave her perfect aim, and Aphrodite graced her with a perfect complexion. Athena gave her duh, immortality. Dionysus, he presented her with her a powerful gift. The ability to grant spells in the name of them, like those powerful spells that she used against Zeref. Detember gave her the ability to grow any plant she desired. And Hera promised her the power to talk with animals, including peacocks. Which is Hera's sacred animal. But no one knows what Hades' gift was, some people think that it's the ability to bring back the dead but only once." Then Levy shakes her head, "But if she did have that, we would know Dawson. Others say, a weapon. But only Persephone, Katy, and Hades know. And it will be rude to ask her, maybe we will find out in time."

Lucy nods, I frown. We can ask once she wakes up, why hold back?

I notice Lucy and Levy are starting at me. They shake their head, "No!" They say at the same time, they where able to read my face. I secretly can't wait for tomorrow night, as well as tonight. I have always wanted to sleep with Lucy, I use to tell her it was her bed. I just wanted to have Lucy in my arms. I enjoy the rest of the day, and I have Lucy all night.

-~~~~-

Hi, having an awesome 2014 spring vacation. Well you got to be, your reading. On a hammock, because I want to put mine up. But it's too damn cold, never underestimate spring, stupid snow. Deer crossing the road and it's not hunting season!

Can't wait for the next one!!!

Bye!