Chapter 10 - USJ

Class 1-A: "Amazing! This place is so cool!!"

A woman wearing a costume that looked like a spacesuit come up to the class.

Thirteen: "Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, etc, etc. This practical training area I created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, and its name is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Or USJ for short!"

Y/T: "Like Universal Studios, Japan??"

Ochako: "Woah! Thirteen the Space Hero! So cool! She's the hero who does awesome work helping with disaster relief! Wow!! I've always liked Thirteen!"

Mr Aizawa: "Hey Thirteen, where's All Might? He should be here already."

Mr Aizawa and Thirteen start talking about something that you couldn't hear. Mr Aizawa steps back and let's Thirteen talk.

Thirteen: "Before we begin, there's just one thing... or two... or three... or four... I'm certain you're already quite aware, but my quirk is called 'Black Hole'. No matter what material that may get sucked into its vortex, it will turn to dust."

Deku: "Now that's a quirk that's perfect for removing wreckage and saving people injured by disasters!"

Thirteen: "Yes... it is, however, it's a power that could also easily be used to kill people and in that way, it's no different from the quirks of everyone here. Naturally in this society of superhumans, quirks are strictly regulated, and the requirements for their lawful use enforced we can tell at a glance that that is the make-up of this world. This being said, please don't forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry. One wrong move is all it takes to be able to kill others accidentally. During Mr Aizawa's physical strength test, you learned of your respective power's true potential. And during All Might's trial of battle, I think you took away a true sense of the danger of brandishing those powers against one another. This lesson will serve as a fresh start! Let's get to studying how to wield our quirks for the sake of human life! Your quirks empathically do not exist to hurt others! Please leave this exercise having fully understood that your quirks exist to help people!"

Y/T: 'She's so cool!'

Thirteen: "That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!

Y/T: 'That was awesome!'

Mr Aizawa: "All right, first things first-"

Something catches Mr Aizawa's eye. He turns around and looks down at the plaza. At the small fountain, a purple mist spirals and slowly gets bigger. After a moment, it's big enough to let someone in. A hand reaches out and a head pokes through the mist.

Mr Aizawa: "HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE!!"

Y/T: 'Huh? What's going on...?'

Mr Aizawa: "Thirteen! Protect the students!"

Kiri: "What is that?! Is this like the training pattern at the entrance exam?"

Kirishima takes a step forward but flinches back when Mr Aizawa yells at him.

Mr Aizawa: "Don't move! Those are villains!"

The purple mist grows bigger until a man covered in dismembered hands walks through along with tons of strange looking villains.

Purple Mist: "... Eraserhead and Thirteen... according to the teacher's curriculum we procured earlier, All Might was supposed to be here and yet..."

It seemed like the mist was talking, but you didn't see a mouth. Just two glowing yellow eyes.

Hand Guy: "Where is he...? We went through all the trouble of getting this group together... You can't tell me All Might, the Symbol of Peace, isn't here."

This time, the hand covered man was talking, or so you assume.

Hand Guy: "I wonder if he'll show up if we kill some kids."

Denki: "Villains?! How the hell did they get here?!"

Momo: "What kind of numbskull villains honestly think that they could just waltz into the USJ like this?!"

Y/N: "Thirteen!! What about the intruder alarm sensors?!"

Thirteen: "Of course we have them... but..."

Shoto: "Is this the only part of campus they've infiltrated or are they attacking all the others too...?"

Y/N: "That has to mean that they have some sort of reason to think that they could attack this place without any repercussions. Do they have some guy with a super powerful quirk or something?"

Momo: "Maybe. An isolated space away from the school building... at a time when there's a class scheduled... It may seem out of the question, but they have some sort of solid objective."

Shoto: "This isn't some random ambush. It was carefully planned. They were waiting for an opportunity to attack."

Mr Aizawa: "Thirteen, do the evacuation procedure and try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance there's an electro wave type guy who'll try interfering. Kaminari, you too! Try contacting the school with your quirk!"

Denki: "R-right!"

Deku: "Mr Aizawa?! Are you gonna fight them alone?! Even if you suppress all of their quirks, there's so many of them! Your strong suit is stealth and one-on-one fight! You're outmatched!"

Mr Aizawa: "A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeve. Thirteen, I'm counting on you!"

Mr Aizawa leaps down the stairs of the USJ and starts to attack villains. He wraps his capture weapon around two villains and pulls them together until they butt heads.

Deku: "Incredible..."

Iida: "This is no time for analysis! We've got to evacuate!"

Purple Mist: "I'm afraid I can't allow that."

The mist guy appears in front of everyone and blocks the door.

Purple Mist: "Greetings, we are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption, but we took ourselves to enter UA academy, the base of heroes, in order to engage with All Might, the 'Symbol of Peace'. We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see. Was All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well... setting that aside. This is my role."

Thirteen was about to use her quirk on this mist guy, but Kirishima and Bakugo jump in front and try to attack. Bakugo sets of an explosion and Kirishima goes in for a punch with his hardened arm.

Kiri: "Bet you didn't think we'd be able to do you in before you got the chance!"

Purple Mist: "That was quite perilous. To be expected. Though you may be mere students, you are also the hero world's 'golden eggs'."

Thirteen: "Run, you two!!"

Purple Mist: "You will be scattered. Tortured. And Slain."

The mist grows and envelopes the class into its depths. You step to the right and try to grab out to someone, but the mist gets to you first.