Chapter 34 - Fun Together

You woke up late in the morning, around 11:00AM. Your phone buzzes.

(text) Denki: "Hey cutie. I'm taking you somewhere. I'll be outside at 12. Wear a bikini."

Y/T: 'What on earth is Denki up to?'

(text) Y/N: "... a bikini?"

(text) Denki: "Trust me."

(text) Y/N: "Give me literally ONE reason I should trust you."

(text) Denki: "Because I'm cute ;3"

(text) Y/N: "Ehhhh."

(text) Denki: "YOU DON'T THINK I'M CUTE?! WOW OKAY, I SEE HOW IT IS! Whatever doesn't matter. Just be here outside at 12."

(text) Y/N: "Fine. But I'm not wearing a bikini."

(text) Denki: "Whatever you say, beautiful."

You giggle and throw your phone back on the bed.

Y/T: 'Denki is such a dork. I wonder where he's taking me. I should probably wear a swimsuit under my clothes, just in case...'

You change into your bathing suit. It's a two piece with a black ruffled halter top. The bottoms are slightly high wasted, with thin black and white stripes. It shows enough belly to be cute, but it's not exactly the revealing bikini you're sure Denki wanted to see. Cute and modest!

Y/N: "As if mom would let me out of the house in anything else... It's almost twelve. Better get going."

You pick out a cute outfit to throw on over your bathing suit and head downstairs.

Y/N: "Hey, mum! I'm going out for a bit."

Mum: "Where are you going?"

Y/T: 'Crap, I knew she would ask me that...'

Y/N: "I'm just going to walk around, maybe grab something to eat... haha."

Mum: "I'm not so sure, Y/N. Don't you have homework to do?"

Y/N: "I'll be back before 8, as always. I have all the rest of the day after this to finish my homework."

Mum: "*sigh* Fine. Back before 8!"

Y/N: "I promise. Thanks, mum!"

You head out the door, and sure enough, Denki is outside, leaning oh-so-casually against your mailbox, a bag slung around his shoulder.

Denki: "Hey beautiful!! Looks like you dropped something."

Y/N: "I... huh?"

Denki: "Your standards. Glad you could make it."

He gives you a wink and grabs your arm.

Denki: "C'mon! You're officially kidnapped. By me."

He begins leading you down the street, his arm wrapped around yours.

Y/N: "So... where exactly are we going?"

Denki: "You'll see. I'm a little disappointed about the bikini, though."

Y/N: "As if I'd go waltzing out of my house in a bikini. You're such an idiot."

Denki: "Hey, hey! Careful now, or I might accidentally trip you."