Chapter 33 - Let's All Go

The Next Day...

Mina: "I was so looking forward to this... I guess I have to get hyped for your stories now..."

Deku: "D-don't despair!! There could be some unexpected twist!!"

Kiri: "Don't jinx it!!"

Denki: "Those who fail the exam don't get to go to the forest lodge and will get stuck in remedial hell! And we didn't clear the practical bastard!!"

Sero: "Calm down dude!"

The door opens to reveal Mr Aizawa.

Mr Aizawa: "Morning. Take your seats. Now, about your final exams... I hate to say it, but some of you failed, and as such... Everyone's going to the forest lodge."

Class 1-A: "SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?"

Mr Aizawa: "There were zero failing grades for the written exam. For the practical, Sato, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero failed."

Class 1-A: "BUT WE CAN STILL GO?!"

Mr Aizawa: "It was all a logical ruse."

Iida: "Mr Aizawa, if you keep pulling these 'ruses', aren't you afraid we'll lose trust in you?!"

Mr Aizawa: "It wasn't all a lie. Failing grades are still failing grades. So those who failed will have remedial periods. And, to put it bluntly, they're harder than they would be if you stayed on campus."

Iida: "One week of boot camp, huh?"

Denki: "I'm gonna need to buy some stuff!"

Hagakure: "In that case, since tomorrow we have a free day, let's go shopping together!"

Denki: "That's a great idea!!"

Kiri: "Yo! Bakugo! You come too!"

Bakugo: "No way in hell, shitty hair!"

Deku: "You should come too, Todoroki!"

Shoto: "I visit the hospital on my free days."

Mina: "What about you, bestie? Pleeeeaaaasssee tell me you're going!!"

Y/N: "Sorry, Mina... I want to rest for a little bit before going to the forest lodge."

Mina: "Wha?! Seriously?! But I wanna shop til I drop with you! And get slushies!"

Y/N: "We can do that another time! We can go after we leave the forest lodge."

Mina: "Sounds good!! Hehe, just you wait! We'll be doing so many dares!"

She leans in closer to you and whispers in your ear.

Mina: "And then you and Kaminari will get some alone time."

Y/N: "Mina!"

Mina: "Teasing."

She giggles.

Mina: "C'mon! Let's walk home!"

Y/N: "Right..."

Mina takes your hand and runs off with you. You and Mina walk home together in peace.