11

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Lunch time na pero meron na naman mga paperworks. Nawala lang ako saglit, napakarami na agad. Gusto kong i-text si Irene but I can't just stop these because once I get off from these and talk to her, it will be hard for me to get back to work.

Weekend bukas so I need to finish all of them. Irene will surely understand since I told her last night that I will be very busy.

I heard the door opened. "Sir, your lunch is here."

"Just leave it there. Thank you"

I stood up and went inside my room. Yes, I have a room inside my office. Since I occupied the whole floor, pinalagyan ko ng room just incase I need to stay up late here. My secretary is the only person who knew about this aside from me.

Humiga ako sa kama. More than two hours pa lang ako dito pero parang pagod na pagod agad ako. Then I heard my stomach growling.

I stood up and pulled the cart where my food was. I ate in my room. I want to sleep after this. I don't know why I feel so restless even if I had enough sleep last night.

---

I had a good sleep. I feel so charged up when I woke up. Lumabas agad ako at pinuntahan ang secretary ko.

"I didn't miss anything right?"

"Actually Sir, the boutique called earlier to ask regarding the gown you are inquiring. Do you want me to call them now?"

"Yes please."

"On it Sir." he said and placed the phone on his ear.

When it's okay he gave it to me. Tinanguan ko siya at pumasok sa loob.

"Stella? This is Greggy"

"Hello, Araneta? My assistant told me you want to purchase a gown. That's new ha. You got yourself a girl na? May nauto ka na ba? For who?"

"For Irene" I simply said.

"Excuse me what? 'The' Irene Marcos?"

I chuckled. "Why?"

"What's going on? Am I missing something?"

"Well, I'm courting her. Spread the news" I am still laughing.

"Oh my God bakit ngayon ko lang to nalaman. Hey! She's a very good friend of mine, bakit huli na ata ako sa balita?" she chuckled. "Anyways, regarding sa gown, do you have a specific design in mind?"

"You know I don't have knowledge about things like this. Ikaw na ang bahala, just make it long sleeve and close-neck"

"Ay bakit naman ganyan. For Irene you say? You know that's not her tipo no"

"Basta ganon, ikaw na ang pumili, the color will be gold. Yung maganda ha. I need to hung up now. Bye" I said and ended it.

Just gatekeeping what's mine.

There is a high possibility that Irene will not like it. But I hope she will. Later on I called the party organizer and caterers.

I also told Josh to tell the graphic art team of the company to make a design of the invitation. We became busy the whole afternoon planning for the party. It will be held at the 15th floor, in the banquet hall, where our parties are usually held.

Today and the following days will be tiring and stressful that's why I am planning to sleep here. So is the other employees. May ward na tutulogan para sa mga may gustong mag-overtime.