30

alr, nandito na tayo sa exciting part ≧∇≦

---

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Third Person's POV

"I can't Thiago, I am busy" Greggy sighed.

"Hay. Ano pa nga ba. Basta I will be expecting you next time Araneta ha. I will not take no as an answer, ilang beses ka nang absent sa inuman" Santiago uttered.

"Oo na, sige na" he chuckled lightly before ending the call with his friend.

His smile faded when he turned his attention back to his work. He roamed his sight around his office. His surrounding is giving him negative vibes and he can't work properly because of that.

His office is giving him headaches. So, he compiled the papers properly and slid them inside his leather suit case.

"Josh, I won't come here for the next few days. Iuuwi ko ang mga trabaho ko. Just send me if there's something that I need to see and review. Understood?" he uttered when he went out of his office.

"Opo Sir. Sa bahay niyo po ba?" Josh asked.

"No. In my parents' house" he said and Josh nodded.

"Noted po Sir. Ingat po kayo"

Greggy went to his car and drove it home. "Oh, you're here again" bungad sa kanya ni Gwen nang makapasok siya ng bahay.

"Why? Am I not allowed here?" he furrowed his brows as he remove his coat and tie. "Where's Dad?"

"Wala ka na naman sa mood" Gwen rolled her eyes. "Nasa library si Daddy" she answered his question.

He made his way to the library leaving his sister in the sala.

"Dad" he greeted. "I'll stay here for the meantime."

Luisito eyed him from head to toe. "You look..."

"I know Dad, I haven't sleep yet." he sat on the swivel chair and put his things on the table.

"Why don't you get some rest first." his Dad suggested.

"I'll do that later. This is more important" he raised some papers.

"Suit yourself. I'll leave you here so you'll work in peace, son" Luisito stood up.

"And please tell Mom, wag akong kulitin Dad" pakiusap niya. He's sure na mangungulit ang ina anytime.

Luisito frowned, "Bakit ako, mamaya ako pa pagalitan"

"Just tell me you're afraid of Mom, Dad" he teased her father.

"Whatever" he uttered before walking away.

Dinner came and Greggy hasn't come out of the library yet. His mother called him countless time already. But he always say that he'll eat after his work. The question is, when will he finish if he has tons of work to do.

He had no choice but to eat even just a little when Emma brought him his dinner. Binantayan pa siya nito para lang kumain.

"I'm done Mom, can I continue my work now?"

Emma took a glance on his plate. "Finish it. You just had five or six serving of spoon. Come on, baby, eat it all up."

Greggy cringed on his mom called him. "Mom please, stop calling me that!"

"Only if you finish eating this" Emma chuckled and pushed the plate towards him.

And that's what happened. After finishing his plate, his mom happily walked out of the library.