22

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner

---

"Susunduin na lang kita. No need to bring your car" sagot ni Cristina sa tawag.

"Alright, I'll wait for you here." I said and ended the call.

I am currently here in my condo. Alice called me earlier and said that she wants us to catch up with the girls at eight pm tonight and it's already six thirty.

Then Cristina also called to tell me that she will pick me up. Kaya naman naligo na ako para hindi na ako magmadali mamaya.

Maga-alas otso na nang matapos akong makapag-handa. I am wearing a puff sleeve ruffle hem shirred dress and paired it with a white stiletto with a ribbon on the ankle.

I heard a knock on my door so I didn't waste any time to grab my sling bag and a coat then head to open the door.

Cristina eyed me from head to toe, "Kaya gustong-gusto kitang sunduin eh, you're always good to go. Ang ganda mo namang mag-bar"

"Oh? Sa bar tayo?"

"Yeah. Let's go, they might be waiting for us now." she said and pulled me.

I locked my condo first before letting her pull me again. I immediately saw her car parked in front of the building. I sat on the passenger's seat, beside her.

Nakarating kami agad sa bar na sinasabi niya. It's a good thing that I brought a coat with me. The bar is filled with party people and drunk people, dancing on the dance floor.

We walked through the crowd until a couple of hands are raised, waving at us. "Irene! Cristina! Over here!"

Alice, Dawn, Small are seated in a long couch while Michelle and Ana are sitting in a single couch. "Where's Kaye?" I asked.

Sumimsim muna si Dawn sa drink niya bago tumingin sakin, "As usual, she's late again. But she told us, she's already near." she then tapped the space between her and Small, motioning me to sit there.

Well, the couch can fit five persons so I did what she wanted mo to do. As I sat down, Small is staring at me.

"Blooming ka" she complimented. I was about to thank her but she added something that made my cheek burn. "Nadiligan ka na ba?"

Nanlaki ang mata ko. "H-huh? What are y-you saying? Of course not!" I defended. I looked at Dawn to ask for some help.

"May tama na yan, kanina pa umiinom" she whispered.

I knew it! Walang preno ang mga bibig ng mga babaeng ito lalo na kapag nakainom. No doubt.

They made me take a four consecutive shots dahil nahuli nanraw kami sa ikot ng baso, and damn, that immediately made me dizzy. I looked at the liquor and it's spirytus vodka. Ang tapang!

Few minutes later, Kaye have arrived, finally. But what's unacceptable is that, she's with her husband that made Dawn, Small, Cristina, Alice, Ana, and Michelle call their husbands and boyfriends.

Should I call Greggy? Yeah I should do that. I took my phone out from my bag and dialed his number. It took three rings before he answered it.

"Hello? Greggy? Can you hear me?"

"Yes. But not quite. Where are you?"

"Wait, lalabas lang ako." I said

Sinenyas ko sa mga kaibigan ko na may tatawagan lang ako. Nang makitang tumango sila, naghanap ako ng pwedeng siksikan para makalabas.