16

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Irene's POV

Days went by so fast. Dalawang araw na lang matatapos na ang taon na ito.

I woke up early and decided to visit Leo's workshop. It's like a school and he teaches children who wants to learn in music and arts.

Leo was my highschool batchmate and also a friend of mine; he often send me an invitation when he's still begining to run his chosen path.

I just texted him if they are in his workshop dahil baka mamaya, wala akong madatnan. He said yes and the students are also there.

I went to the kitchen and prepare some foods that I can bring. Maya-maya din ay nagising na ang mga tao.

"What are you doing here this early?" Mom asked.

"Aalis ako Mommy. I'll visit Leo's school." I replied.

Tumango siya at sinabing kakain na. Actually nakihati lang ako ng place dito sa kusina, habang nagluluto sila ng breakfast, nagluluto din ako ng dadalhin ko.

I sealed the tupperwares and placed it in a bag. Then I went to my seat to eat. Hindi pa nagigising si Kuya Bongbong at Liza. Even Greggy is still asleep.

After I'm done, I went back to my room to take a bath. I chose to wear a terno mock neck plaid top and skirt. I put on my white sneakers, finalize my look and went down.

Up until now, Greggy is still asleep. I found Mommy and Manang in the garden. Pinapa-arawan nila si Borgy.

"Mommy aalis na ako" paalam ko

"Mag-ingat ka. Pagmamaneho mo Irene ha" bilin niya pa.

Tumango na lang ako at humalik sa pisngi niya, kay Manang at kay Borgy.

I then head out, with my bag and the food with me. Since maaga pa, hindi masiyadong traffic. I stopped my car for a while to buy pizza.

I was greeted by the guard the moment I entered the building. It's a three-storey building, by the way.

Dumiretso ako sa second floor kung saan matatagpuan ang room for the instructors. Kumatok ako sa bahagyang naka-awang na pintuan.

"Good morning."

"Ms. Irene!" tili ni Dana. She's like the second highest teacher here, next to Leo.

Yumakap siya sakin. "Where are they?" I asked when she's already calm.

"Nasa taas po. They're rehearsing for an upcoming show. Tara po doon. For sure matutuwa ang mga bata. Dalhin ko na po ito." she said and get the food from me.

Paakyat palang peroo dinig na dinig ko na ang mga tunog mula sa iba't-ibang instrumento. Nang makapasok kami, nandito nga silang lahat.

Leo is conducting them. They can't see us since naka-side view sila. The moment they are done, I clapped as hard as I can and even cheered.

"Nandito si Ms. Irene!" dinig kong sabi ng mga bata. Unang tumakbo palapit si Sofie. I must say, she's the sweetest among them and probably the closest one to me and she's also the youngest.

"Happy Holidays po" she greeted me.

I smiled ang gave her a hug. "Happy Holidays Sofie." Hindi rin nagpahuli ang iba na yumakap at bumati.

"Leo, you look beautiful" I told him when the kids went back to their seats.

Umismid siya,"Tatawagin mo akong maganda tapos Leo?"