34

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Irene's POV

"Irene!" I heard Zackarie called me. I looked up and he's walking towards me. "Are you busy?" he asked.

"Not really. Why?"

He pulled my hand causing me to stand up. "Come with me. May ipinapagawa sayo"

Kusa na lang akong napasunod sa kanya dahil sa paghila niya sakin.

"Oh, here she is" Polaria uttered when she noticed me. "Come sit here, Miss" she gestured the chair in the middle so I did.

"What's going on?" I inquired because some architects, Zack and Caelum are around me.

"We have a new client" panimula ni Zack. "And they want you to personally pick and decide for the interior and exterior of their house"

Huh? "Bakit ako?"

"We don't know, basta they want you" he replied. "Choose the best, as if you're choosing it for your own house. Kunwari bahay mo iyon kaya galingan mo" dagdag pa niya na may makahulugang ngiti.

With that smile, I don't feel anything good in this. But I'm going to do it anyways. If they didn't like it, it's their fault, not mine.

"Here are our designs Miss, you can change it if there's something you want to change or you can tell us what you want and what you have in mind." they put some papers in front of me with the house plans.

"Do you have a blueprint of the house?" baling ko kay Zack.

"Indeed we have. Do you want to see it?" he asked.

"Yes please"

He instructed Caelum and then he left. When he came back, he's already holding the blueprint that I asked.

Nang mailapag ito sa harapan ko, hindi ko mapigilang mamangha.

Woah. This house will be big.

Ang ganda! I love every little detail of it.

"We're almost done kaya kailangan nang pumili para sa interior ng bahay" Zack explained.

Naganahan akong mamili dahil sa ganda ng tinatayong bahay.

They told me to imagine that I'm picking designs for my own house and that's exactly what I did.

"Does your client knows how to play instruments?" I asked later on.

"No, but his significant other can."

Napatango-tango ako.

"Can we have a piano in the living room then?" I always wanted to have a piano in the sala.

"Of course Miss" Portia said and wrote it.

They're writing down everything I said, and they'll plan it daw later on.

After a few more time, my work here is done. "We'll show you the finished sketch when we're done Miss" they said and I nodded.

"Siya nga pala, who is this client?" I asked. Kanina ko pa gustong malaman pero hindi ko magawang tanungin dahil nawiwili ako sa pagpili.

"Oh, the owner of this house is Mr. Gregorio Araneta III" Zack said while reading a paper.

My eyes grew bigger as my mouth fell open.

What?!

"Are you kidding me?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko.

"No I'm not" he smiled even bigger. "He'll be living here once he starts his own family"