25

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

"Thank you Irene" Alice said. She asked for a companion to go to the mall because she needed to buy something important at wala siyang kasama. "Sorry for bothering you."

She dropped me here in Greggy's company because it'll be out of her way if she'll drop me by the mansion.

"Always welcome, dear. No worries, I don't have much to do anyway. I'll go now. Thank yoo too, bye"

"Bye dear. Next time ulit" she chuckled.

"Alright. Ingat ka" I said and opened the car door. I waited until she drove away before going inside the building.

When I reached the CEO's floor, "Good afternoon Ms. Irene" Josh greeted.

I just nod at him. "Is he busy?"

"Not that much Miss."

I was about to turn the doorknob but it opened, someone opened it from the inside. I thought it was Greggy but in my dismay, it is no other than that woman again. What is she doing here again?

Her smile faded when she saw me. I looked at her from head to toe, and I think she gets it that it's her cue to leave now.

I just stared at her blankly until the elevator closed. When she's gone, I went inside his office. He's writing down something.

"Josh, I told you to inform me first before letting someone in. Why didn't you--" he stopped when he lifted his gaze. "Love!" he uttered nervously. "I didn't know you were coming."

"It's called a surprise visit." I said and walked towards his swivel chair. "Why is she here?"

"W-who?"

I looked at him seriously, "Sino ba yung kakalabas lang kanina?"

"A-ah, she just gave a file from her dad."

"Can't she just give it to Josh? Or just ask someone to give that file?"

"Hey," he reached for my hands. "Are you mad?"

Wait, why am I reacting to that matter anyway?

"No."

"Come here" he said and pulled me to sat on his lap, while hugging me from behind.

"Don't be mad. Kinakabahan tuloy ako." he said, starting to plant kisses on my nape.

Then I heard the doorknob, someone's coming. I tried to stand up but he hug me more tighter.

"Greggy" a feminine voice said. "O-oh, I'm sorry to disturb you. I think I forgot my phone." that Beatrice said and she went towards his table. "Here it is." she smiled.

I just gave her a fake smile. Hindi naman halatang peke, oo, hindi talaga.

Why would I gave her a genuine smile?

"May sasabihin ka pa?" tanong ni Greggy.

"Wala na."

"You may leave now." he said.

"O-okay. Mauna na ako." mapait na sabi niya.

She looked at me first before heading out. I noticed something in her eyes, there's a streak of envy on her face.

Bakit naman siya maiinggit? Wala bang nagmamahal sa kaniya?

Basing on the stories I've heard about her, she can get every boys she wants easily. Edi maghanap siya ng para sa kanya para hindi mainggit. Easy!