26

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Third Person's POV

As the sun shines from the east, Irene got up from her bed.  As usual, she did her morning routine before cooking herself a meal.

After eating, she cleaned the things she used and went back to her room to take a bath. She received a call while getting ready.

"Good morning Ms. Irene, nandito na po ako. Nandito na rin po yung sasakyan" ani Trisha.

"Good. Just wait for me there." she said and hung up.

She went to her closet and picked a lavender suit. She chose to wear a white bralette as her inner top. She took a glance of herself in the mirror, she noticed that her inner top is revealing her cleavage.

'Should I change?' she thought.

In the end, she decided not to since she's running late now. After finishing her look, she grabbed her purse, and locked her unit before she went down.

She immediately saw their car beside hers. She asked for a driver, since she's too lazy to drive.

"Irene! I'm glad you made it this early" bati sa kanya ni Natasha when she arrived. She and her husband will host an art exhibit this afternoon but they conduct a lunch first for their close visitors.

"Of course Tasha. I am just very excited for your exhibit."

"Come, have a seat. You need to tell me more about your life right now, I am very eager to hear it. I want to know how the youngest Marcos fall in love." she said.

Irene chuckled and sat beside her. She is also greeted by the other visitors in there.

Their lunch took some time since they were all talking about each other's life.

When they went to the exhibit, there are medias everywhere. No doubt since Natasha and Samuel Guerrero are also in the showbusiness.

As she and Trisha is roaming around, she is amazed by the artworks displayed. Appreciation is visible in her face.

"Uhm, Ms. Irene, kanina pa po tumatawag si Sir Greggy," Trisha told her.

She get her phone from her to see it. Six missed call. 'Why can't he just text it' she thought. She gave the phone back to Trisha and enjoyed the moment.

The sun is already setting when she got home. She's too tired from the fun so she laid down on her bed, still in her suit.

Her phone rang once again so she picked it up. "Yes love?" she sweetly said as if she did not ignore her calls since lunchtime.

"I saw you on the news" he said.

"Huh?" she's confused.

"On the art exhibit of the Guerreros, you were catched by the camera many times."

"Oh. Do I look good on tv?"

"As always"

Irene smiled on what he said.

"But... I didn't like what you were wearing. Your coat should be closed, why did you let it open all the time? With your inner cloth that is so tiny? Parang damit na ng bata yun, sinusuot mo pa. Kitang-kita ko yung dibdib mo, payuko-yuko ka pa" there's a bit annoyance in his voice.

She scoffed upon hearing the word 'damit ng bata'. "Eh bakit kasi doon ka nakatingin?"

"Everyone's attention will really be diverted in there Irene."