Prologue : 1

"No... It's mwine. You are chechers (cheaters)" A cute 3 year baby boy said to his twin brother.

"No, you are" Another baby boy said.

"No, I am not. You are. You even bloke (broke) my spwiderman." First one said pouting.

"I bloke ywour spwiderman bwecause you fwarted (farted) on my noje (nose)"

"B-But, you twold me, my fwart smell good"

"No, idiwot, my fwart smell good, not ywours"

"NO, MY FWART SMELL GOOD"

"NO, YOUR SMELL LIKE D-DIS-SS- DISHJUSTING"

"What are you both doing here ?" A female voice said.

"Mom mom, he swaid my fwart smell di-dis- I dwon't know what he Swaid" First boy said trying to remember what his twin said but failed eventually.

Their mom, Ruby laughs at his sons antics.

"Well forget about it and now tell me where is your sister, hmm ?" She asked ruffling their hairs.

They both widened their eyes like they just realize something.

Ruby's smile faded realizing something is wrong but before she could process anything, both little twins ran somewhere.

She ran following them.

Both twins ran to their backyard only to see a cute little girl sitting in the mud with muddy hands and legs and even face.

"Oh my God, what are you doing ?" Ruby asked shocked as hell going towards mud to take her daughter out.

Hearing her mom's voice, a little girl's head snapped towards her mom.

"Maa" She giggled loudly but softly, showing her pearl white teeth and muddy palms.

"What are you doing there, sweetie ?" Ruby asked, quickly going near her.

She picked her up from the mud and made her stand up on grass and started cleaning her legs, knees, fingers, arms, hands and even cheeks.

"Maa, lwook" She said giggling showing herself.

“What look ? Huh ? Why did you go there ?" Ruby scolded her.

“To take a bathe" she replied smiling.

“What ? You took bath in mud ?"

She nodded.

“Who told you to do this ?"

“Bhai (Brother)" She said pointing to other twins who are looking at her shocked, still smiling.

Their shocked expression changed with a laughing expression.

They laughed at her.

Her smile faded and replaced with a sad pout.

“You are so dwumb" One twin said laughing at his sister.

“You bwelieved us" other twin joined his brother.

Her doe eyes filled with tears seeing her brothers laughing at her.

They immediately stopped laughing when they see tears in her eyes.

“Sowwy" They both immediately said with serious face and wrapped their little arms around her body.

She pushed them with a little force and a pout on her lips.

“Y-You bwoth are b-bwad. You told me that mom would be happy b-but she is scwolding me" she said.

“Who is scolding my princess ?" One male voice heard.

“Dadaa" little girl squealed with happiness and ran in her dad's arms, to which that man chuckled and caught his running daughter in his arms.

“What happened princess ? Who is scolding you ?" Xander, aka their dad asked her by picking her.

“Mwommy"

“Mom"

“Maa"

All three of them pointed to their mother, who stood their shocked by sudden attack of her little soldiers.

Xander chuckled and asked “Why maa is scolding you ?"

“Bwecause she didn't wore dwiaper"

“Becwuase She stole mom's slippers"

“Bwecause I fall there" she said pointing to mud.

While, Ruby pinched twin's ears slightly.

“Ok then let's scold maa" Xander said showing fake angry face.

But before he could go near her, that little girl immediately said “Noooo, dwon't scwold her, I fall in m-mut (mud), Maa cweans (cleans) me. Pwease don't scwold her"

“No, no, no princess, don't cry. Dada will not scold her, ok ?" Xander said rocking her, smoothly.

She nodded rubbing her eyes, sniffling.

Ruby smiled at her and hugged her in Xander's arms. Both little boys saw this and rush towards them, one hugged Xander's legs and other hugged Ruby's legs.

Xander smiled satisfied at his complete family and hugged everyone securely.

A little preview of next prologue...

“WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING ? Ruby said with anger.

They are Dead"

To Be Continued...

Guess, what will happened next....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K + READS ON MORETTI QUADRUPLETS .... I AM VERYYYY HAPPYYYY

Next prologue will be out a little later as I am veryyy busyy with my college work... Sorry ☹️.

Ok for now byee byee, we will meet soon in next chapter till then stay safe, Take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee... Luv ya 😘.

Published :- 12 December 2021.

Total words :- 762 words 😁.