Chapter 85 : Love can fix anything

️⚠️ : Beating, punching, and a little bit torture is mentioned in this chapter : ⚠️

Author's P.O.V.

David laughed too seeing Marcus. They shook their hands laughing.

Ryder looked stunned. while, realization hits Ryan hard.

"You ASSHOLE" Ryan yelled punching hard on Marcus's Jaw. He didn't even give him a chance to handle himself. He just kept punching him again and again cursing him.

"YOU FUCKING BETRAYER. SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU AS HER IDOL AND YOU JUST BROKE HER TRUST, YOU BASTARD, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU-" Ryan screamed punching Marcus.

Ryder came back to his senses and kicked David on his stomach who is going to hit Ryan from back. They were blinded with rage. 

"L-Leave m-me" Marcus coughed blood. 

Suddenly, large number of men came there. They hold struggling boys harshly in their hold.

David supported Marcus and made him stood up. 

"You guys are getting too much bold, aren't you ?" David spat. Ryan scoffed struggling in their hold.

"Now someone else will get the punishment for your actions." David growled and suddenly boys felt sting pain in their necks. They groaned and eventually lost their conscious.

"Take them" David ordered to his Men, who nodded their heads. 

"Your sons are dickheads" Marcus muttered, groaning from pain.

"They are not my sons" David gritted.

"By the way what are you gonna tell this family ?" David further asked.

"I will mislead them, simple" Marcus said.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ?"

All heads snapped towards the source of voice.

Raven's eyes widened in shock when she saw the owner of the voice.

David Denmark ?

"What are you all doing ?" David said blankly coming towards them.

"Sir, she beat my daughter." Nancy said pointing towards Raven and then Ella.

David glanced at Ella, who is covered in bruises, glaring at Raven.

He again focused on Raven, who was just froze in her place seeing David there.

"You Brothers and Sister are pain in ass" David sighed.

"Don't worry, I am here now. I will teach you all manners" He patted Raven's cheek. She flinched at his touch.

"Y-You-" She whispered.

"Yeah I am. You don't remember ?" David pouted but then suddenly chuckled "Don't worry I will make you remember. BRING THEM"

He yelled at guards and immediately 4 people came holding two unconscious boys.

Raven's jaw parted away.

"LEAVE THEM" Raven screamed struggling in man's tight grip.

"I SAID LEAVE THEM" She again yelled.

"Aww look at the love, I am so soft" David said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart.

"TIE THEM AND WAKE THEM UP"

He ordered and turned again towards Raven.

"You want your brothers and bestfriend safe, right ?" Raven nodded, her eyes fixed on her brothers.