Chapter 34 : Little Space Part - 1

Author's P.O.V.

"Stop it Ryan. Just bring the car at gate no. 3" Ryder whispered yelled at his twin on a phone. Totally frustrated with his questions.

He hanged the phone.

He looked down at a sleeping Raven on his lap, tightly clutching his shirt in her hold.

He brushed the hair from her face.

She is looking so scared. So Helpless. So different from the first time, he saw her in the college corridor.

He picked her up in his arms in bridal style and left to gate no. 3.

There is no crowd here that's why he told Ryan to bring his car here.

Just as he reached to Gate no. 3, Ryan pulled his car in driveway. He took out his sunglasses and immediately came out of the car seeing someone in Ryder's arms.

Ryder never carried any girl like this.

"WHO IS SHE ?" He shouted coming out of the car, going near him.

Raven stirred in her sleep, making Ryder glared at his twin.

Ryan frowned, confused why he is caring so much about some girl.

"Shut up and open the door" He whispered. Ryan rolled his eyes and opened the door.

Ryder sat on the backseat holding Raven closed to him.

He is adjusting Raven on his lap.

Ryan couldn't see girl's face, as she has back on his side but he is confused as hell why he is behaving like this.

"What are you staring, go and drive fast" Ryder snapped at him, making Raven groan.

She rubbed her eyes and looked here and there.

Ryan tried his best to look at her face but failed. While on other side, Ryder started patting her head to made her sleep again.

"Sshh Sshh, Sleep Raven, sleep"

Ryan's eyes widened as he heard name.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER ?" He yelled, panicked.

"Shut the fuck up, Ryan. You are waking her up" Ryder gritted his teeth, glaring at his brother, bouncing his legs so that Raven could sleep again.

"B-But what happened ?" He stuttered worriedly.

Ryder sighed at his brother.

"Let's go home, I will tell you there" He whispered.

Ryan frantically nodded and rushed towards his seat and immediately started engine.

During whole drive, Ryan is looking at Raven's curled up figure on Ryder's lap, as his hands are continuously stroking her hair, lulling her to sleep.

But Ryder's jacket on Raven's body made him fear the worst.

Ryder kept her on their bed in Denmark Mansion and she immediately curled up, and sleep like a baby.

Ryder smiled unknowingly but his smile faded when he saw Ryan glaring at him.

"Come. Outside" Ryan barked and left.

Ryder sighed and put covers on Raven's body and left.

"WHAT YOU DID WITH HER ?" Ryan gritted his teeth.

Ryder frowned, but rolled his eyes.

"Dude, seriously" He scoffed.

"Ryder, why the fuck is your jacket on her body ?" Ryan scowl.