Chapter 80 : Party

Raven's P.O.V.

"Damn Rav, you are looking hot"

I giggled at Pari. She is fixing my hair.

I looked at the reflection in mirror and not gonna lie, I am looking good.

"Thanks Pari" I flicked my hair.

Pari laughed.

"Well, if I am looking hot, you are definitely looking sexy. Ivan will freak out" I teased her. She blushed.

"Well, Rav, there will be many boys too. See, if anyone can make blush you too" Pari wiggled her eyebrows.

I laughed.

"I hope that too" I smiled.

"You called your friends you told us about ?" I asked Pari looking for my sandals.

"Ahh yeah, I called them but don't know when they will reach here" She shrugged.

I nodded.

I took out my sandal boxes from under bed. And opened it. I took out sandals from it.

I looked at Pari who is setting her dress looking at the mirror infront of her. I buckled my sandals and stood up. I smiled softly and hugged Pari out of guard, startling her.

"Wh- Rav what happened ?" She asked, facing me, amused by my action.

"It's jus-just I don't know-" I hugged her tightly. She froze for a second, before hugging me back.

"Rav are you ok ?" She asked me softly.

I don't know why I am behaving like this. My heart is beating fast. I don't know why it is happening. I am feeling a bit uneasy. I just tightened my hug.

"I don't know, Pari" I softly mumbled honestly.

She caressed my hair softly.

"I think you are nervous" She replied softly too.

"I don't know"

She sighed squeezing me.

"Pari"

"Hmm"

"I didn't know when my friendship with you became so deep, when you became my sister from another mother from a friend. But I wanna tell you one thing, Thank you for coming in my life. You have supported me in every aspect of my life, in every happiness and sorrow of my life, you have always been there for me. You never leave me alone. You are my first ever female friend and trust me, I could sacrifice myself for y-" she pulled out from the hug and glared at me.

"Enough Rav. Shut up. Stop with your bullshits. You are overreacting." She cupped my cheeks "I did all this because that's what friends do. The day I saw you for the first time, I understood that you are a very nice girl. And that very day I had decided that I will make you my friend. And I did all of this because you are my best friend. And, I will do this till my last breath." She hugged me again.

"I love you Pari" I smiled at her.

"Love you too, Rav" She smiled.

I felt another pair of arms around me.

"I love you both too" I looked up only to see Pari is doing same. I giggled. While, Pari sighed at Ivan's actions.

He wrapped his arms around us and I felt kiss on my head.

"By the way, what two most beautiful girls of my life is doing ?" He asked us.

"Bitching"

"Bitching"