Chapter 90 : Everything is Ok !

Author's P.O.V.

"You are looking like a shit" Alex laughed leaning on the door of the room.

Alex was coming to Raven's room for his charger. But, when he came there, he saw something.

Standing infront of Mirror, Raven is struggling to comb her hair with her plastered right hand. She uncomfortably held her comb from her left hand and was trying to comb her hair which was not less than a bird's nest.

Raven turned towards the door and glared at Alex.

"What do you want ?"

She scoffed.

"Geez chill. Why so annoyed ?" Alex surrender raising his hands.

He came inside and picked his charger from the desk.

"Nothing, just get out" Raven sighed.

Alex stared at her struggling self and sighed.

He came behind Raven and stopped her hands.

"Wait let me help you"

Raven frowned "what ?"

"Yeah, sit" He made her sit infront of Mirror and stood behind her taking a brush in his hands.

"Why are you so annoyed by the way ?" He asked her softly brushing her hair.

Raven sighed in content.

"I don't know" She mumbled.

"But I know" He said properly combing her hairs.

"What ?" She tilted her head up.

Alex chuckled at her actions.

"Hmm" He said braiding her hair.

"Then tell me why I am annoyed ?"

"Because you can't work properly with your right hand being plastered, right ?" He smirked.

Raven sighed and nodded.

"Yes Alex, I felt like I am sick, I mean I can't even do a single thing properly with this. I am tired" Raven pouted.

"Hmm. You are right. But you know, you have so many people to help you then why are you annoyed ? You know you don't need to push yourself hard, we know you and we know that you are the best girl, I ever met. You can just sit and order us around ofcourse I am not going to follow your orders but others will" Alex smiled cheekily, leaning down a little to take a rubber band from the desk.

Raven giggled at that.

"But still, I am bored" She said.

"Umm then, you should go to park to clear and fresh your mind" Alex shrugged his shoulders tieing rubber band to her remaining open hair after making braid.

"Done" He smiled, stepping back to adore his work. He smirked looking proud of himself. He tugged her braid a little, smiling at her.

Raven stood up and turned towards Alex.

"Yes, you are right, I should go to the park" She squealed.

Alex chuckled.

"Shut up, your voice sounds like a mimicking mouse voice"

Raven glared at him to which he just laughed.

"Shut up" She rolled her eyes and took out her shoes with her left hand.

Alex folded his hands on his chest observing her actions.

She put her foot in the shoes but because of her injured hand, she can't tie laces of it.