Characters and Introductions

Note : Collage is made by me but pictures are taken from Pinterest.

1) Ryder Denmark / Wilson

Eldest Triplet

Age : 17 years old

Height : 5'9 ft.

Intro : A cold hearted person, Biggest Bully of Cameron University, protective of his twin brother, Rich, Never shows his emotions to anyone, Anger issues.

Loves : His twin brother, To bully people, to beat students, boxing, racing.

Hates : To be weak and unable to do anything.

"If you think I am bad then you are wrong, I am the worst"

"This is My job to tease my siblings, Don't you dare to look at my job"

"You are my angel. Even if I hate you, I still can't live without you, my little sis"

2) Ryan Denmark / Wilson

Middle Triplet

Age : 17 years old

Height : 5'9 ft.

Intro : Cold hearted person, Party animal, Biggest Bully of Cameron University, protective of his twin brother, Rich, never shows his emotion to anyone, have anger issues.

Loves : Food, His twin brother, bulling students, beating people, Boxing, chilling, gaming.

Hates : Appear to be weak infront of anyone.

"Bro, focus on cash, not on ass. Focus on food instead of boob"

"I can be an asshole but trust me if you hurt my siblings, You will not live anymore to see your own ass even"