Chapter 45 : He is My Brother !

Author's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE FUCK ?" Brian shouted, making Alice flinch.

"Yes, those brothers told us to stay away from you" Alice said.

Brian's eyes widened.

If his supposed friends will stay away from him then how the hell he will be close to his princess, his Raven.

He only wants Raven. Nothing more, nothing less.

He joined Cameron University when he came to know that Raven is here, alone, without those bastards. He is waiting for this moment for a long time. And now he gets it.

After coming here, he came to know that she is a target of most popular group of University. And, that's why he first goes to these girls, telling them that he hates Raven too. He even spread fake rumours about her and win Alice's heart. 

"B-But Don't worry, I am always with you. I w-will never leave you. Don't worry" Alice said and hugged him from back.

Brian didn't care. At all.

He only wants Raven.

No one else.

So, he just rolled his eyes.

But, a idea stuck his mind, as he smirk turning around to face Alice.

He cupped her cheeks.

"Thank you Alice. Thank you so much. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Please P-Ple-ease never leave me. You b-believe me, r-right ?" He asked, fake tears rolling down his cheeks. She immediately nodded. "T-Then please make them understand that I am g-good. P-Ple-ease-" He sobbed.

Alice shakes her head and immediately pulled him in hug.

He put his head on her shoulder while she rubbed his back, calming him.

"Don't worry, Alex. You don't need anyone when I am with you and I am always with you. Don't cry. You don't need to cry for anyone." She said patting his head.

Brian sniffled.

"What will you do ?"

Alice thought for a second before answering him "First, I will try to make Ella believe me. If she will choose me over that bitch then I will make that Bitch's life hell." She said, gritting her teeth.

Brian rolled his eyes.

"But before that, I will use Ella to make Grace understand that you are really a nice guy and she is wrong to choose twins over you" She smiled at him. Brian smiled back.

"After making her realise, I will make Grace fight with that whole group of twins and then we both will be the good guys and join that group." She smirked.

Brian was impressed.

"That's way, I will make Grace alone in whole University, without any friend. Neither me, nor Ella will on her side. Not even Twins. And her Boyfriend, Dylan is Twins' bestfriend so he will also choose them over her and BOOM Grace Williams will be on her knees begging for another chance" Alice laughed evilly thinking about her plan clearly unaware of someone who is watching them, with a clear smirk on her face.

While, Brian smirked. He doesn't care about Grace. Neither about twins, nor even about Alice. He only wants one thing.

His Princess.

His Raven.

__________________________

"Ryan, what happened ?"