Chapter 15 : Realization

Author's P.O.V.

Anger.

Anger is the only thing Ryder Denmark is feeling right now.

He is angry.

Angry with himself for not protecting his own brother.

Angry with David for always making him vulnerable.

Angry with himself for not being careful of his secret.

But mostly with Raven-

"Because of us, she is in our mess. Now she is in his attention. He will surely harm her, if she will come between his job. It is our fault, Ryder it is-"

"NO, IT'S NOT OUR FAULT. It's not our fault Ryan, that she can't mind her business and interfere in our life. Who told her to come in between ? Who told her to interfere in our life ? she did it by her choice. So it's not our fault. Not at all." Ryder said cutting in between Ryan's sentence.

Ryan sighed.

Ryder is not wrong tho.

She came in between.

But why ?

We always bullied her then why the hell she came to help us ?

All these thoughts are making Ryan crazy. He don't want to think all these but can't stop these thoughts.

“You know what Ryan, she got our weak points. She saw us in vulnerable condition. She knows the secret which we are hiding from 14 years from whole world." Ryder muttered, chuckling dryly.

Ryan bit his lips catching on what Ryder is saying or what he is going to say.

Now, she will use this against us.

"Now she will use this against us" Ryder voiced Ryan's thought.

Ryan sighed partially agreed with it.

“That's not a main thing, Ryder. What if she will complain to social services or police, they will caught David and as we are only 17, they will put us in foster care or something like that. And of course there are more than half chances of us getting seperated-"

“Shut the fuck up. No one is separating us. And no, without any proof, police is not going to arrest David and without any sign of abuse, they are not putting us in foster care" Ryder try to reassure Ryan.

“And what made you think that there is no proof of abuse ? Our backs are littered with scars and bruises, Ryder. From Marks of belt to burn of cigarettes, each and every bruises are present on our body" Ryan stated blankly as well as coldly.

Ryder sighed knowing as much as he hate to admit but Ryan is right.

“Then there is only one way." Ryder smirked.

Ryan saw this and sighed knowing his brother's this look.

“I guess you are right" He agreed, sighing.

Next Day...

Raven's P.O.V.

“NO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TILL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS"

“YOU BITCH"

Suddenly my face turned left side.

A sting pain on my cheeks.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

How much he changed !

My Uncle who was always against violence, is now abusing my brothers, his own nephews.