Chapter 86 : Kitten

Ryder's P.O.V.

My heart dropped. I froze in my place. My eyes widened. My body felt cold.

I could see fear in her eyes. I know she didn't cry even after suffering so much. This just angered him more.

This is David's old habit. He likes to see the person in front of him pleading, he likes to see people begging for their life to him, he loves to see people cry. And when we realised this, we stopped giving satisfaction to him. We stopped crying from that day. And now seeing, Raven doing same. I can tell, David is really angry.

So when he took a predatory steps towards my sister, my breath hitched.

Knowing the meaning of his sentence, Raven's eyes were also wide opened. She took a step back.

But before she could go further, he immediately caught her in his arms making me tremble.

"DAVID PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE HER" I begged him.

"DAVID DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH US, PLEASE LEAVE HER, SHE IS INNOCENT" Ryan literally cried yelling at David.

He struggled a lot with chains just like me. But these are made up of iron.

David laughed holding Raven's jaw tightly.

Raven shook her head with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I shut my eyes tightly looking away.

I cannot see all this, I will not be able to see all this.

I lost, I lost again. I can't save my own sister. She is facing this because of us and we can't even protect her.

God, please do something.

"RAVEN FIGHT BACK" Ryan shouted on his top of lungs.

Raven flinched slightly and immediately she kicked David on his main point.

"Bitch" David grunts immediately leaving Rav and holding down his weak bodypart.

"RAVEN GO AWAY" I yelled too.

She looked at us with panic in her eyes.

"RAVEN GO" Ryan yelled too.

She gulped.

"CATCH HER" David screamed at his men, who immediately came towards her.

Her eyes widened seeing all the men coming towards her.

I could see her body trembling.

Please save her God, please !!!

But before she could do anything, they all held her.

"HEYYYY LEAVE HER" I yelled on the top of my lungs, gritting my teeth.

David glared at her deadly.

"Remove her clothes"

My heart shattered as my eyes widened.

I froze in my place.

My breathing started getting uneven as tears as well as anger blur my eyes.

"NOOOO LEAVE ME" I flinched when I heard Raven.

I heard her scream for the first time.

She was struggling against the men while one of them is trying to remove her top.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER. I WILL KILL YOU ALL. LEAVE HER" Ryan shouted so desparate to broke the chains that was holding him.

While, my voice just caught in my throat. I got goosebumps listening to her screams. I felt shivers in my body seeing her in this condition.