Chapter 82 : Pari abducted

Raven's P.O.V.

Have you ever felt like you are unaware of everything going on around you ?

Right now I am going through this condition where I don't know what is happening around me, I don't know what people are saying, what people are doing.

The only thing in my mind is none other than My Bestfriend, My Pari.

My tears have dried up after crying, I am sitting here in silence, nothing else is coming to my mind except her.

I flinched a bit when I heard my phone ring.

Frowning, I picked it up.

"Hello"

My voice has become raspy because of crying.

I heard laugh from another side.

I frowned looking at the caller ID.

Unknown.

I have a gut feeling that something is wrong, that's why I turned on the call recording.

"Who is this ?" I asked gulping a lump formed in my throat.

"Missing your bestfriend, hmm ?"

My breath hitched. Pari. I abruptly stood up from bed.

"W-What ? Who are you ? Where is Pari ? What did you do with her ? I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING, ANSWER ME, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BESTFRIEND ?" I yelled at him frustrated.

But the only thing I heard in response is laughter.

My fists clenched.

"I see you are so impatient for her" He laughed again.

"Listen, I am not here for your bullshits. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT ?"

"Calm down, girl. If I was in your place, I would have never done this, even after knowing that your best friend's life is in my hands, you are showing your attitude to me. May it not happen that she suffers the punishment for your actions, poor girl. I feel sorry for her that she is your friend. You don't deserve her" He laughed.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I gritted my teeth.

"Now listen carefully, you are the only one who can save her. Come to the Rogers Plot, behind Abandoned building, alone at 5:30 am sharp. Clear ?" He asked me.

I glanced at the clock. It's 1:20 am.

"Remember every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Remember, your best friend will have to pay the price of your one mistake with her life." He laughed and hanged up the call.

I gulped. They had Pari. They can hurt her. She is not lost. She is kidnapped. Abducted. Oh God, How did it happen ? She was with us the whole time yesterday and all of a sudden this- Oh no, They can hurt her.

"No No, I won't let anything happen to her" I looked at the phone and did what all normal humans do.

"DAD... MOM.... IVAN..." I shouted running down the stairs.

I looked frantically everywhere.

"Dad, Mom..."

Mom Dad immediately came towards me. Ivan's head snapped towards me.

Alex, Ryder, Ryan and Officer Marcus immediately headed towards me.

"What happened Rav ?" Dad asked me.

"D-Dad Pari.. Pari is kidnapped, Dad, please save her, please Dad" I cried.

"W-What ?" Ivan's eyes widened.