Chapter 2 : Cameron University

Raven's P.O.V.

“Don't and I repeat Don't talk with boys" Alex said pointing his finger on me. He continue “Eat your medicines on time. Take care of your health. Don't trust anyone blindly. We are always with you. You know that, right ?"

I hugged him tightly burying my face in his chest. He hugged me back, sniffling my hair and relaxed. I can sense that they don't like it that I am going far from them. I pulled Ivan in hug too and without complaining, he hugged both of us.

These both are not the big fan of hug, but if it's from me, they never complained it.

I smiled and my eyes glistened with tears, but I blinked it.

“I will miss you guys" I whispered tightening my hold on both of them.

“We too" They mumbled. I can't help but few tears made its way.

“Heyy Heyy don't cry" Alex told me pulling away from hug , wiping my tears.

Ivan cupped my cheeks and said “You know you can call us anytime, anywhere, hmm ?"

I nodded still tears in my eyes.

“So now enough, don't cry, hmm ?" Ivan added, pecking my forehead. I nodded smiling.

“Ok now listen to me, Focus on studies-" Ivan said but cuts off by great Alex.

“Oh Shut up Ivan. Don't give bullshits" Alex said rolling his eyes. I giggled at Ivan's angry face, but it didn't effect on Alex.

Alex continued “Listen to me Rav, You remembered what I taught you, right ? If you find anyone who deserve those, just give them that, at that time only. And if anyone gives you hard time, I am only one call far away from you, hmm ?" He asked me.

I nodded smiling at him.

“Ok , now the main and important thing." He said becoming serious.

I looked at him confused.

“Let's revise last time , ok ? Tell me what I taught you" He asked seriously.

“I remembered everything. Umm Fuck, Asshole, Dickh-"

“Heyy Heyy Enough now. It's enough Rav. You Alex , Did you seriously taught her this ?" Ivan said looking at Alex in disbelief.

Alex shrugged in response.

“She should have know this" Alex said non chalantly.

Ivan shook his head and looked towards me “Listen to me Rav, Take care of your health and focus on studies too. If you find any difficulty in anything, you know you can call us anytime, hmm ?"

I smiled softly and nodded.

Before this situation turns into an emotional one, I should change the topic.

“Ok ok Enough now you little fuckers an-" Before I could complete my sentence, I felt smack on back of my head and flick on my forehead.

“Ouchh ! It hurts" I told them rubbing my back head with one hand and forehead with another.

“It was meant to be" Ivan said.

“You just can't curse on us" Alex said deeply offended.

“And who told you that ?" I asked them, folding my hands on my chest.

“I can do whatever I want" I added.

“Then I can do whatever I want" Ivan said and within a fraction of second, he picked me up on his shoulder.

“Let's go home now. You are not going to study here" He said and started going towards car, with a smirking Alex following.

My eyes widened.