Chapter 33 : Rescue

Ryder's P.O.V.

"Okay, come tonight at my place" I smirked from the phone and hanged it.

Well, she is just a random girl, studying in my class, who wants to fuck me from such a long time ! So, I am just giving her a chance as I am free tonight.

This is an opportunity for her. She is Lucky that I am giving my precious dick to her.

Well, there are many girls Outta there for us. But Ryan being foolish, reject all his proposals. So, As a good twin, I fuck all the girls in his place, and interesting thing is; they never refused it, so why not !

I sighed thinking about Ryan.

God knows, what he is even thinking ?

That bitch- Parika- or Parinika or whatever her name is, just told my dumb brother that that newbie is our triplet.

I mean seriously !

It just so impossible.

How could he even trust her ?

I was so frustrated that day.

I accept that when I saw her first time, I never looked at her body. I looked into her eyes, which holds innocence, which just made me glare at her. I don't know why but I just felt angry at her, nothing else.

And I was satisfied with my decision of Bullying her. I want to see her cry. I want her to beg us for help. I want to see her tears. But no, when that day whole crowd was bullying her, she didn't scream, or cry or beg us for help and that made me more angry.

But that day, when I saw her crying, hugging Ryan, I don't know why but something in my stomach twisted, like I felt my heart gets a crack. I don't know what's that but definitely I felt something strange but that doesn't mean she is my sister. That's why I let Ryan stopped them from bullying her, because I am not cruel-

"P-PLE-EASE HELP ME"

My head snapped towards the direction where this voice came.

Who is this ?

I looked here and there but found no one. I checked some of the classrooms but found nothing.

I guess I am just hearing things.

I think I should go from here.

Just as I turned to leave, I heard that scream again.

"L-LEAVE ME"

My heart started beating fast sensing the familiarity in the voice and without thinking twice, my legs run in the direction of the voice.

I started checking every classes.

When I was going to open the door of next class, it didn't open.

It is locked from outside.

My breathing becomes uneven.

I lean towards door only to hear whimpers and a little sobs dropping my heart.

My fist clenched and I kicked on the door with all my force breaking it.

The scene inside gaves me goosebumps.

Hairs on my body stand up.

My heart breaks into million pieces.

My eyes wide and jaw dropped.

There she is- half naked, with messy hair and uncontrollably sobbing.

I grit my teeth, clenched my fist.

That fucker is touching her bare stomach.

All I see is RED.