Chapter Eight

We'd been sitting, talking and eating for a good hour and a half after we got to the Chinese restaurant that I chose for us to eat in. Surprisingly, Cillian said he loved the food! Not many people did. I loved it. I also loved sitting and talking with Cillian about good films that we've seen recently and actors/actresses that we've worked with before and even some we've wanted to work with.

Once in a while, I'd find him staring at me and smiling a bit as if he was reading a sweet romantic comedy or watching a heartwarming film. I'd blush and look away as he did the same.

I sat back and crossed my legs once I finished my food. My foot accidentally touched his leg so I sat up to make sure it wouldn't happen again. "Oops. Sorry."

He shook his head. "No, you're okay." He chuckled. "You've done it about five times now."

"Have I? I'm sorry! I thought it was the table. I'm so sorry. I'll try not to do it again." I uncrossed my legs and just simply closed them.

He shook his head again. "No no. you're okay love. I understand." He smiled at me and looked into my eyes. I wished he wouldn't do that because I soon felt frozen in his gaze. I couldn't help but to smile back though. Only because he froze me and seemed to control my every move. He smiled wider. "You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen." He said softly as if other people were in the restaurant when it was really only us and the workers.

I blushed even more and tried not to let the giggle escape my throat. "I- Thank you, Cillian." I looked down at my somewhat clean plate to hide my face which was possibly changing colors.

He nodded. "It's okay." He clasped his hands together then rubbed them together as if he was putting on lotion. He twiddled his thumbs a bit then clasped them back together.

I watched then looked up at his face. "you okay?" I giggled.

He nodded. "Oh yeah I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I smiled knowing maybe neither of us were telling the exact truth. I reached for my bag that was on the back of the chair for money to pay the bill.

I could feel Cillian's eyes watching my every move, twitch, mistake, and confused glance. It started to get awkward. I didn't know how to stop it from being awkward. But apparently he did.

He spoke quietly. "Shann, may I tell you something?"

I nodded and looked at him. "Of course."

Our eyes aligned with each other as he told me the truth. "I'm the one who recommended you to be Angelina."

I raised my bow and left my mouth open a bit. I was speechless but something told me that I already knew that. I had to say something. Quick. He was starting to look a bit worried.

"Really?" I asked. "Why me?"

He looked at his hands. "because one, I think you're an excellent actress and I knew you could do it better than anyone else that auditioned. Two, you're one of my favorite actresses if not number one. Three, I may or may not have a slight crush on you." He chuckled.

This made me blush but then feel bad at the same time. I didn't know who this guy was but he knew who I was. He probably knew who I was very well.

I smiled wide. "Just from seeing me on films?"

"Some interviews that I catch on the telly as well but yeah." Cillian nodded. "I'm sorry. I sound like a creep. I should stop."

I shook my head quickly and set my hand on both of his. "No, you're fine. Don't worry about sounding creepy. I've heard worse." I chuckle and found myself drowning in his eyes again.

He started to say something else but he was stopped by the waitress. She handed us the bill and smiled. Cillian took out his wallet and paid for the food. I watched nervously. What did this mean? I didn't have anything to say because I didn't know what to say. Maybe one day the time will come that I know exactly what I feel. That day just won't be today.

*****************

This part was terrible. But here it is! Please comment, vote and all that hot stuff! Love you!

~Shannmurph