Chapter Fourteen

As you all have been asking for, here is the smut chapter. I thought I wouldn't do it, but trust no one

****************************

Taking his shirt off, he laid across the bed and propped his head up on his arms. He looked back at me as I was taking my jacket off and walking towards him. I sat on his lower back and kicked my shoes off. Leaning over,I kissed his back and took in his scent. He always smelled so good to me. It always brought me back to our first night together and our first date and when we really first met. I began massaging his back slowly, getting to all the tense places. "I think you kicked his ass, by the way." I whispered.

I could see his smirk from the corner of his cheeks as he laid his head to the side. "You think so?"

"Definitely. I've never seen you so angry."

"Well I didn't want him f*cking with you. I will always protect you no matter what." He looked at me from the corner of his eye.

I smiled widely, leaning over and kissing his shoulder. As I got off his back, I felt him lifting up and adjusting himself to where he was between my legs and kissing me deeply and laying me back. His lips made trails from my neck and between my breasts. I found myself unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off, him helping me. He had stripped me down to my underwear in seconds, not giving me the time to help him peel off the rest of his clothes. I looked down to see that he had a bulge poking his pants. I reached for his belt buckle but he quickly moved my hand away, taking his belt off himself.

He leaned back down and kissed me roughly, making my lips swell with his. I felt his arms wrap around my legs and he kissed my stomach, soon pulling off my underwear and kissing my wet center. His lips and tongue did wonders, licking, sucking, doing the job right, and making me moan out his name. He licked more, finding my entrance, then slid his tongue inside of me. I gasped, scratching at his shoulders.

"F*ck," I groaned, throwing my head back as I soon reached my climax. I could feel him move away and his arms moved away from my waist. Watching him sit up, I made eye contact with him. I got so lost I didn't even notice him pull his pants and boxers down.

Cillian brought his lips back to mine and kissed me softly. He took my hand and we intertwined our fingers together. He licked my lips, begging for entrance. I began to refuse but soon enough, I let him in. Our tongues danced as I used my other hand to hold the back of his neck. When least expected it, his hard length slowly entered my core. I gasped, digging my nails deep into his skin.

The next morning, I woke up and reached to put my arms around Cillian's waist. My arm fell onto the bed to realize he was no longer there.