Chapter Eleven

It's been three weeks since we started filming, three weeks since Cillian and I got together, and three weeks since I got the bouquet of daisies. Three weeks. It didn't feel so much like it. It felt as if it all just happened yesterday. But even with the stress from filming and Cory, Cillian was right there with me. Always. I was so thankful for that.

This morning I woke up with an upset stomach. Great. Cillian and I were supposed to go to a pub on our day off and I felt sick. Of course I would. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Turning over to look at Cillian, who was laying next to me, I felt it all come up. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I threw up into the toilet, kneeling on the floor. I flushed it and sighed.

After sitting for a bit, I heard Cillian get out of bed and walk to the bathroom door. "Shann, you alright love?"

"I'm fine." I muttered.

"I'm coming in, alright?" He said, turning the knob.

I nodded as if he could add me, reaching for a towel to wrap around my bare body. Looking up at him as he stepped in, I got goosebumps. I don't know why. It just.. got cold in a way. I felt cold, shivering.

"Everything okay?" He asked, closing the door as if someone else were in the room.

I nodded. "I just feel a little nauseous. I don't know why. It was probably food from last night."

"You didn't eat last night, love."

He's right. I didn't eat.

"Oh yeah. Are there any drug stores nearby? I'll just get some medicine and I should be good for tonight." I looked into the mirror in front of me, waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, there's one across the street actually." He said.

I nodded and got up. "Okay. I'll make Austin come too."

"Alright. I'll stay here." He said. "Want me to.."

"Yes please." I chuckled. He gave me a smile and walked out, closing the door. As soon as I heard it shut, I started the shower water.

"So you just woke up and threw up?" Austin asked, looking both ways before crossing the street.

"Yup." I fixed my ponytail and sighed. "I don't know why though."

"How long has it been since you and C first did the nasty?"

"Ew don't say it like that. I hate that." I shivered, going inside. "It's been about three weeks, I guess. We did it last night too.. And maybe a few times last week."

"I know, I know. I could hear." He rolled his eyes. "You two are hella loud. Well you are but-"

"Why did you ask, Austin?" I cut him off.

"You think maybe you could be- I don't know- pr-"

I cut him off again. "No. I can't."

"It's possible isn't it?"

"Of course it's possible. Anything is possible, Aussie. I'm just," I sighed. "Not ready. What if he leaves because of it? Or promises that he'll be there and he really won't? I'll have to do it all by myself and I don't want to. I don't even know if I'd be a good mother."

We turned to the isle with the medicines. Austin laughed. "One, I don't think Cillian is like that. Two, shut the hell up. You know you'd be an amazing mother. You were great watching my step sister, my cousin, AND my ex's kids. Im older than you and you still act like my mom. You'll be a perfect mother."

"But I'm not even m-"

"Stop making excuses." He said. "Because now, all those things don't matter. You've got a fifty-fifty chance of being pregnant. If you are pregnant, it's too late do say anything but 'what should we name it?'"

I sighed as he turned and grabbed a handful of pregnancy tests. "Take them."

"Your big ass hands. You don't need that many. Just like three." I took the ones that I needed and grabbed the medicine, then went to check out.

I looked down at all three tests, tears crept to my eyes. What do I tell Cillian? When do I tell Cillian? Should I even tell him? I sighed and paced the bathroom. Something told me to tell him now. But he hadn't been back yet from grabbing breakfast.

I texted Austin. "I'm pregnant... When do I tell him?"

"Tonight." Austin sent.