Chapter Seven

After a while of drinking more and watching random movies and shows on Netflix, I could feel Austin's eyes watching me and Cillian. We sat next to each other on the couch while we watched whatever movie Austin put on Netflix for us to watch.

I sighed and yawned a little with my hand over my mouth. Austin raised a brow. "Tired?" He asked.

I looked at him and nodded. "It's late, of course I am." I said.

Cillian nodded as well. "Yeah, it is. I'd better get going. We should do this again sometime." he hugged me then stood up. It gave me a little tingle in my stomach. What do they call it? Butterflies? Yeah. Those. Except these were as blue as his eyes and had lines and spots as dark as his hair. I smiled at the feeling. It tickled but who ever said that I minded?

Austin nodded then got up to walk him to the door. "Yup, we should. Thanks for coming."

Cillian followed behind him. "Thanks for the invite," he said. "And, I'll see you tomorrow, Shann?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

He winked at me. "Good. Good night!" With that, he waved as Austin opened the door and left out.

Austin closed the door and looked at me. "I ship it."

"Ship what?" I asked.

"Cilltia. or Shillian. Either way, you two are my OTP."

"What on earth does OTP even mean?"

"One True Pair." He smiled then sat down. "Whats that show that he's got on Netflix now that he was talking about? Somethin' about Blinding people. Look it up, will ya?" he picked up the remote and started flipping through new released shows.

I frowned. "Peaky Blinders, you mean?"

He nodded then typed it in. "Yeah! That. We should watch it."

"Why?"

"Because if he's gonna be your new bae, you need to do a bit of research. He's probably already done some on you." he said. "I know I did."

I rolled my eyes. "No you didn't. you already knew all there was to know about me." I said.

"No. I actually had to go and talk to your parents about things you'd probably never tell me. Which was a lot." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm crashing here for the night. Okay? Okay. Cool."

He nodded and continued to watch Peaky Blinders. "Come watch this with me first."

I shook my head. "No!"

"It looks good, come on!"

I looked at him with a straight face then went into the guest room which was basically my room since I was the only person that ever stayed in it. I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my clothes before getting in bed.

The next morning I'd gotten home around eleven to freshen up for reading again. I wore my black leggings and my long red sweater that I'd had for a while. Austin always to throw it out or give it to charity or something but I loved that sweater! I wasn't gonna just easily give it up. Anyway, I wore my black boots without the heals on them and curled my hair. It'd been getting longer, my hair. I liked it best that way. Hopefully they won't make me cut it for this film.

I drove along the interstate tapping along to Pierce The Veil. I guessed that I seemed like I was really into whichever of their songs was playing because once I got to the red light, someone beside me was honking at me and flashing a big smile. Cillian. I felt a little embarrassed to be honest. Especially when he started rolling his window down.