Chapter Ten

"When do you think you'll be here?" I asked Austin over the phone.

"Aw you missed me. Listen to you." He cooed. "And next week, maybe? How're you and Cillian getting along?"

"Wonderfully." I smiled, walking to my trailer. I opened the door and stepped in, taking in the smell of daisies. "We're together, actually."

"Like he's with you at the moment?"

"No, I wish he was but he's my boyfriend now. That sounds funny, thinking of my age." I looked around then spotted a large bouquet of my favorite flower. Gasping, I walked towards it and picked up the note. Good luck today, love x. He wrote. I giggled. "Awww!"

"Let me guess, daisies and some candy box." Austin said.

"No candy but yes there are daisies." I took of whiff and sighed happily. "I wonder when he got them."

"Who knows? Who cares?" Austin pretended to snore.

"And your problem is?"

"I'm tired!" He groaned. I could hear his bed creaking which meant that he most likely was turning over onto his stomach.

"Tired from what exactly?" I asked, sniffing the flowers once more.

"Mostly working out in the gym and then hospital visit after hospital visit.. Then I have to make sure the things I need to take care of for you is done. But I'll be done with that before the end of the week." He said. "When I get there, I'm sleeping for a day then I'll come and hang with you."

I nodded and listened. "Alright. Well, I've gotta start getting dressed. I'm in a robe right now with nothing on under but my underwear. So I'll call you later on tonight."

"Sounds good. Good luck." He said before hanging up.

I sighed, setting my phone down on the table then pulling my robe off. I looked at the clothes they wanted me to wear that day and sighed. We were filming when Angelina and William first met at the local bar on St. Patrick's day. They had me wear a black skirt that was short in the front but long in the back with a green tank top. They also had me wear gold Mardi Gras beads. I loved this outfit, honestly. I wished I could keep it after filming as well but I didn't want to be rude and ask.

As I began to pull my skirt on, there was a knock on my trailer door. "Who's that?" I called.

"It's Cillian," he replied. "May I come in?"

I nodded as if he could see me. "Yeah! I don't have a shirt on but sure!" I called.

He slightly opened the door and slid through. I assumed so no one could see in. He flashed me a smile. "Hey," his eyes soon went the daisies. "Did you go out and get those for yourself?"

I giggled and shook my head. "No, I know you sent them in. Thank you. That was really sweet."

He raised a brow and let out a little chuckle. "I eh, I didn't send these in. I'm upset that I hadn't though."

I looked at him and frowned. "What do you mean you didn't send them in? I thought.." I walked over and picked the card up again. Looking on the back, I saw his name written with blue sharpie. Cory M.

I dropped the card back into the flowers and picked them up. "Come with me to throw these out." I said softly to Cillian.

He looked at me and frowned. "Why? Who sent them?"

"That doesn't matter anymore." I started walking to the door.

"You don't have a shirt on, love." He said, grabbing my robe. "You don't have shoes on either." He grabbed my heals as well.

I shrugged and walked out with the flowers in my arm. He followed behind, setting my robe around my shoulders. I walked to the trees completely bare foot. I could hear clicks and flashes behind me, but I decided not to pay them any attention. I was too upset to think about them at the moment.

Cillian and I stopped by the woods so I could throw out the once beautiful daisies. He watched. "Was it your ex?"

I looked into the vase and up at him. "Yeah. Cory Mitchell." I started back to the trailer.

"That's your ex? You're kidding." He said and followed behind me.

I shook my head and opened the door. "Nope. All truth." I went in and held the door open for him. "I just don't understand why he'd choose to give these to me right before filming? I need to focus."

He went in after me and closed the door. "Hey," he took my hand and pulled me to him. "Relax and try to keep your mind off of him. Forget about him." He gently pressed his lips against mine and I found my calm.

Somehow this man was able to take my mind off of everything and put it on he and that kiss. His kisses were trances. They put me into a whole new mood. A whole new state. A whole new world. I loved that. No one else could do that to me. No one.

I sighed as he pulled away and looked at me. He wiped my cheeks with his thumb and set his head against mine. I cracked a small smile. "I need to get dressed." I set my hand on his.

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Right. Do you need help with anything?"

I shook my head. "I'll be okay."

Once he let go of me, I went to the rest of my clothing and pulled on my tank top, tucking it into my skirt. I could feel him watching me but I didn't mind. I turned to look at him as I put on the beads. He looked away as if he wasn't watching me. I shook my head and chuckled. "I saw you."

"I know." He shook his head and laughed. "Ready?"

"Yes." I laughed and pulled by shoes on before going to get my makeup done.