Chapter Four

"How'd it go, Shannie-boo?" Austin asked once we were on the road.

I nodded. "It was fine." I said, turning on the music which played my Lana Del Rey's Born To Die album. "I got the part."

He glanced at me as he drove. "Really? How do you feel?"

"I feel really good about it! But like you said, I was recommended to audition so I feel like it was mine when we agreed to try it out." I admitted. "There was a guy there though. I couldn't see his face, only his shadow. But I heard his voice. It sounded so familiar but I can't put my finger on who it might've been."

Austin shrugged. "Maybe it's the actor who wanted you to audition and you're over reacting about this?" He looked at me.

"I'm not over reacting." I sighed. " just really curious."

He nodded. "Yeah. Makes sense. Where are we going?" He made a turn.

"Anywhere but home.. I don't feel like being alone right now."

---------------------------------------------------

The following week, I met up with the cast and crew to go over the film and understand the meaning of it.

I was honestly very very happy with the people who featured in the film with me.

Benedict Cumberbatch played as Matt (which was at first so hard to even imagine).

Liam Neeson was my father, while Angela Bassett my mother.

Brendan Gleeson was Clinton the coffee shoppe owner.

My best friends in the film were Regina, Mina, and Rose, played by Rachel McAdams, Gabrielle Union, and Marion Cotillard.

The part of Melinda was being played by Sienna Miller.

The part of William was played by..

God. Why can't I remember his name? They mentioned it multiple times, but I still couldn't remember it! Possibly because he wasn't there. It was always "when _______ comes."

"When will __________ be here?"

"__________ will definitely be here tomorrow. I spoke to him this morning."

I believe even I said it. I said his name but I can't remember it. It bothered me that I couldn't.

-------------------------------------------------

Cillian. That's right. Cillian Murphy was his name. Sienna reminded me of it the next day we came in to read over the script again. She sat next to me since she was the only female there that I knew well.

"Yeah, Cillian's his name," she smiled. "I really hope he makes it today."

I nodded. "Is he a nice guy?" I asked.

"Yeah! Cillian's a great guy! You'll like him." She said. She looked at the script and marked her pages. "I hear he's single. You two should hook up." I saw her smirk grow at the corner of my eye.

I frowned and glanced at her. "No, that's okay. I don't like mixing relationships in with my work. It's not professional." I shook my head and flipped through my script.

Sienna sat back and pouted. "Why not? It'd be so cute, you and Cillian! I'll even help you if you need me to."

I shook my head again. "No, I just-"

Before I could finish, I felt a pair of hands fall on my shoulders. I turned around to see no one behind me then I turned to the other side of me.

"Hello, Darling!" Liam Neeson a very good friend of mine sat in the chair next to me.

"Hey!" I grinned and hugged him. He wasn't there the day before either so we couldn't talk to each other since it's been so long since we've seen each other. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. I've been better." He said and waved at Sienna.

Sienna waved back. "Liam, don't you think Shann and Cillian would make an adorable couple?" She asked him.

Liam looked at me and nodded with a grin. "Are we hooking them up? Or does someone not want to because 'it's not professional'?" he chuckled.

I ran my fingers through my curled hair. "The second one and the fact that I'm just fine being single and by myself." I folded my arms and lifted my chin confidently.

Sienna and Liam leaned back behind me and both whispered, "we're hooking them up."

"I heard that!" I said.

"We know!" They said, sitting up.

I rolled my eyes and rocked lightly in my seat. I glanced at my script and waited for everyone to get there. I tapped impatiently on the table with my manicured nails.

Minutes passed and Brendan, Angela, Rachel, and everyone else showed up. When I noticed Cillian hadn't made it yet, I came to believe he wouldn't make it today either so I just went back to reading over the script.

I wondered if he was the man on the balcony the day I auditioned. Maybe he was the cast member who recommended that I auditioned. Which makes sense because we have quite a few scenes together. One was one of THOSE scenes. I blushed a little when I found out about it.

The door closed behind me but I didn't look back. Who ever it was, they sat a few seats away from me. I still didn't bother to look at who it was. I couldn't even see them unless I leaned forward anyway.

The director David Lovette finally sat and got us started. "Alright, so before we get started on going over the script, would anyone mind telling Liam and Cillian what we went over yesterday while I search for my script?" He asked, going through his giant binder

Cillian's here? I assumed that he was the one who came in last minute. The one I didn't bother to take a glance at.

I leaned back and saw him look at Angela who was telling them about our day yesterday.

Cillian nodded and glanced at me. I smiled and wiggled my fingers at him. He smiled back and waved once Angela looked at Liam.

I felt a tingle in my stomach and sat back up. I but my lip and planned on getting to Cillian and trying to talk to him a little. Only as friends. Nothing more.

When David found his script, we began.

****************************************

I know this chapter sucks but hey! Cillian's here! XD

Sorry it's so sucky and moving a little fast, I'll try and better it in the next chapter.

Can anyone guess why I named this story Unspeakable Souls?

Comment! Vote! Share!

-Shann❤️

PS for any Benedict Cumberbatch fans out there, I've just posted a little intro for my Benedict fanfiction and I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out! Thanks!