Chapter Two

Chapter Two

By the time I was out of the shower and dressed in my normal audition clothes, which was normally a sweater, skinny jeans, and heels, Austin had already finished his calls for the day as he sat in my kitchen. I walked up to the island in which he was leaning on and I dropped my purse down.

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed an apple to wash off and take with us on the way there. Picking my purse back up, I admired what Austin was wearing that day.

He was a tall guy with tattoos on his neck, arms, and chest. He even had a few on his legs. He had hair that was somewhat spiked at the front and laid down on the sides and the back. Today he wore a black, long sleeve, button up shirt and black skinny jeans. He left a few buttons undone to show off a few roses that were on his chest. Aussie was a cutie but nowadays, I only saw him as a brother/boss rather than a boyfriend/husband.

"Alright," he stood up straight and checked me out. He fixed my curls and pulled up my undershirt to hide my cleavage. I rolled my eyes and let him fix it. "You look great, Girl." He said and kissed my cheek. "Let's get outta here and get you that part."

He grabbed his keys and lead me out to his car. I got in on the passenger side and looked around to see if it was still clean. He got in and started it.

One thing that I loved about riding with Austin, his car was always so clean. It smelled like a new car and one would think that it was but he's actually only had it for three years.

He looked at his watch and pulled out of my driveway. "Nervous?" He asked.

I nodded but shook my head at the same time. "I-I don't know." I replied. "I mean, I have no idea what this character is like and this was kind of just thrown on me." I shrugged.

He nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that. They actually called last week and I didn't answer. They tried over and over again but of course, I was out of town, visiting dad so I never answered for anyone. They called yesterday and we finally started talking."

"Oh, it's fine. You said one of the co-stars recommended for me to be in the film?"

"Yeah. I don't remember what his name was. It sounded familiar but it wasn't anyone huge in my opinion." He turned on the radio which was playing Pierce The Veil at the moment.

I nodded and leant my head back against the seat. I closed my eyes and sang along to the music.

"You've gone and sewn me to this bed, the taste of you and me
will never leave my lips again under the blinding rain.
I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist,
and when the vultures sing tonight I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, oh
'Cause I don't know any other song.
I'll sing along,
but I'm barely hanging on.
No, I'm barely hanging on.
By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,
and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so yeah this was kind of just a filler to let you all know that I am still writing this story! Sorry for the wait!!

Q: what do you think of Austin so far?

Please Comment, Vote, and Follow!
Love ya!!
-Shann