Chapter Fifteen

I quickly sat up, looking around just to see that he was sitting in the recliner next to me fully dressed and reading. Sighing softly, I got up. "What time did you wake up?" I questioned.

"Around four. I had to pack some of our things and move it." he closed the book and looked at me.

I looked around again. A pair of my black skinny jeans, my burgundy sweater, and my underwear were laying at the edge of the bed. My shoes sat on the floor but my bags were no where to be seen. I frowned and folded my arms before looking at him. "Where are my things?"

"I told you I moved them," he chuckled.

"Moved them where?"

"Just get in the shower then once you get out, I'll tell you." He said.

I gave him a five second stare then picked up my clothes and went into the bathroom. My shower was quick as I listened to two songs short from the Phantom of the Opera sound track. Normally I get into it and sing along as if I was both Christine Daae and the Phantom. But this morning my mind was with my bags. Where the hell did that man hide them? I thought,trying to think of all the places they could be.

When I finally got out and got dressed, I went back into the room where CIllian was putting on a pair of sunglasses and his jacket. "Ready?"

"Are we going to get my bags?" I asked and put my shoes and jacket on.

"We're not getting your bags, love. We're going to where they are."

"Where are they, C-"

He went to the door and opened it for me. "Are you coming or not?"

I rolled my eyes and walked out. He closed the door behind himself and led me to his car. We got in and pulled out of the parking lot. The ride took only twenty minutes but he let me play Gem Club using the aux cord which made it feel longer. Listening to Gem Club always made time seem to go by slower. I never minded. It calmed me really.

Just as my favorite song Braid began to play, Cillian parked the car and turned it off. "Oh come on!" I whined. "You know how I feel about that song."

"I know, I know. Come inside and I'll let you play it in there." He got out and opened the door for me,taking my hand and taking me inside.

I stepped inside and looked around. My jaw dropped as I looked around. The house we were in was two stories with black furniture on white carpet on wooden floors in the living room. The walls were white with black and white photographs from the 40's in big frames. The room also held a piano with a bouquet of red roses sitting pretty on top of it. I instantly fell in love with it all. "Do you like it?" a voice asked behind me.

I turned to Cillian and nodded slowly. "It's beautiful." I smiled wide. "Whose house is this?"

"It's ours." He whispered, sliding his arms around my waist from behind. He turned me back around and looked. "All of it. If you want to remodel a bit, let me know and we'll get it sorted. I also have something else for you."

"Oh no, Cillian, no more!" I giggled. "It's all so much already."

As I talked, he moved his arms from around my waist. I waited for him to walk in front of me but he didn't. He cleared his throat to get me to turn and look at him. I did so and looked down, seeing him down on one knee, holding a black box with a ring inside. Tears sprung to my eyes. "oh my god,"

"Marry me, Shanntia."