Chapter Sixteen

Marriage.

mar·riage

ˈmerij/

noun

the legally or formally recognized union of a man and a woman (or, in some jurisdictions, two people of the same sex) as partners in a relationship.

"a happy marriage"

synonyms: wedding, wedding ceremony, marriage ceremony, nuptials, union

"the marriage took place at St. Margaret's"

"Cillian Murphy wanted marriage."

The butterflies caged in my stomach went wild and my heart started beating 100 miles per hour. His words repeated in my head at least sixty-two times before I could actually understand what it meant! Seventy-eight before I knew my answer.

"This isn't a joke right, Cillian? There aren't any cameras?" I looked around to see if maybe Ashton Kutcher wanted to punk one more person.

Cillian shook his head quickly. "No, no. I really want to marry you, Shann." He stood, slipping the ring onto my finger. "Please say yes."

I obeyed as tears burned my eyes. "Yes, I'll marry you, Cillian! I will!" My arms wrapped around his neck as I hugged him closely. I could feel myself being lifted off the ground and spun around. We both giggled and chuckled in excitement!

I was getting married!

***************************

That was so short, you guys probably hate me. But this is just a filler to what is yet to come 😈

Not sure that I'll update this weekend due to my schedule. My school's drama department is doing Seussical! How exciting, yo. I'm a Wickersham Brother but I'm a girl so I'm like their baby sister.

ANYWAYYYY!!! I will definitely be working on it tomorrow morning. Bet? (Reply with "bet" if you feel like it)

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH THIS STUPID STORY FOR SO LONG AND PUTTING UP WITH MY BS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB.

-Shann 😘