Chapter Nine

It's been two months since our first "date." We've had a date every week since then. Our last one, we went to the cinemas to see Taken 3 then walked around the outdoor mall downtown. Cillian bought half the things I got but I wouldn't let him buy the other half. It would feel wrong since we weren't exactly together yet.

Hopefully, our next date will be in Ireland. It'd be my first time going so he promised to show me around whenever we had an off day. But today we were checking into hotels and just getting a little settled. I got into my hotel room and set my bags down. To save money, Cillian and I decided to share a room with two beds on each side. He let me have the one closest to the window so I can see out of it better if I wanted to get a good view. Funny thing was the fact that he thought whatever was out the window was what I wanted to see when all I wanted to see was in the room with me. He was the best view in the house. He just didn't know it.

I began unpacking and putting my things in the closet and in drawers. Cillian was doing the same, whistling a familiar tune. I tried to figure out what song it was but it took me forever. I didn't want to say anything until I got angry with myself for not knowing the answer. "Ugh. What song is that?"

"Happiness Is A Warm Gun by The Beatles." he said as if it were a question.

I rolled my eyes. "I should've known right at the top of my head. I knew I knew the song.. I just forgot what it was." I chuckled and sat down after putting away my last pair of jeans.

He nodded. "Right." He smiled and looked at me. "Remember when I told you that I liked you?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"You never said anything back. Was there a certain reason or-"

I shook my head and kicked my shoes off before climbing onto his bed. I laid back and pat beside me. "Lay down and I'll tell you."

He did so. I laid my head on his chest and let him play with my hair. I could hear his heart beating a bit faster than it should have been. Mine quickened its pace too. It was just the feeling of being in each other's arms that made us go a little mad.

"Alright, tell me." Cillian demanded sweetly.

I draped my arm across his stomach. "I'm scared." I admitted and sighed. "I'm scared that you'll soon find the real me and not like what you see, ya know? And you'll leave me then I'll be heart broken again. I'm not ready to be broken.. Cory, my last lover or whatever you may call him, cheated on me because I wouldn't give him what he wanted. I just wasn't ready for it to go that far. I did love him though.. I loved him so much and he did that to me. I don't want that to happen with us. I do really really like you though, Cillian." I looked up at him to see him looking back at me, watching my face.

He moved his hand from my hair and set his thumb on my cheek, wiping away my tears. "Listen," he whispered. "I would never do that to you. I think you're fine just the way you are and there is nothing that you could say or do to keep me from wanting you more than I do now. You're so special to me."

I felt a smile come to my lips. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to be his. I wanted everything with this man. A home, a family, pets, all that romantic stuff. I could see it in his eyes, it was all there. I know it's only been a few months but that seemed to be all I really needed to tell.

I examined his face then felt myself inching closer to his lips. Within seconds, our eyes were closed and our lips had met. They pulled away, then met again, pulled away then met once more. I felt myself straddling on top of him as his tongue made its way into my mouth and our lips and tongues danced with each other.

----

Cillian laid next to me, breathing heavily. Taking my hand, he smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand.

I watched him and smiled wide. "That was absolutely amazing." I said softly, shifting to where my head was laying on his bare chest.

He put his arm around me. "It really was." He lifted my chin for me to look at him. "Be mine."

"Yours? As in your girlfriend?"

"No, as my assistant." He let out a laugh at his sarcasm. "Yes, love. As my girlfriend."

I giggled and leaned in, kissing his lips softly. "Of course, Cillian. I will."

******************************

WHATS GOOD!!!!

I know it's been forever since I've come to write this but I've been so busy and I've had to motivation but the fact that I need to finish this damn story. I will try my best not to rush it.

If anyone's still reading,
Please comment, vote, and all that got stuff! I love you all!

~Shanntia