Chapter Six

I got up to Austin's condo which was on the top floor and opened the door without knocking. I didn't need to knock! I live there eleven out of thirty-one days of the month. But not in a row though.

I walked in and threw my arms up and exclaimed "What's up? This me! I'm in this bitch! Eyebrows on fleek!" No they weren't. I just said it because that's how it goes. I would've said the rest but I couldn't remember the rest of that vine. Whatever. I just wanted to make a big entrance.

Austin looked at me from the bar he built when he moved into the place. "Shann. You really need a drink now." He said and poured me a margarita. He held it out for me and poked out his lip.

I slipped my shoes off and dropped my purse on the chair that we'd always say was reserved for me. I walked over to the bar and took the glass as I sat on the black stool. I sighed.

Austin looked at me and bit his lip. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No." I thought for a minute. "Yes it is. I'm just over reacting a little bit to this guy at-"

I looked over to the opened door to see those eyes and cheekbones. Such a beautiful face for a man.

Austin gestured to us. "Shann, Cillian, Cillian, Shann," he introduced us.

Cillian nodded. "oh I know, Shanntia and I are working together for the film." He smiled at me.

I wanted to go over to him and cover his mouth and tell him "don't smile at me. You're gonna hurt me."

I smiled back and nodded. I looked at Austin. "Yeah, he's male main role," I said.

"Yeah, I'm Angelina's William." Cillian's smile got bigger as he sat a stool away from me.

Austin smirked at us. "Ah, I see." He took a sip of his drink. "That makes sense! You were both at readings today and- I got it," he said.

Cillian nodded and chuckled. "Yeah. Shann's an amazing actress," he flashed another smile my direction followed by a wink. His eyes seemed to slowly shift to Austin as my smile grew into a blush. "I honestly can't wait to start filming."

Austin smirked. "I bet she can't wait either. I can't wait to hear stories about it from the both of you." He moved from behind his bar and headed for the door. "Excuse me, I need to go make a phone call. Shann, you know how to work the bar just in case you two are out."

I nodded and tried to finish my margarita without getting a brain freeze before he walked out.

I was nervous. Just completely nervous about being in the house alone with Cillian. I wasn't worried about him trying anything. I was just worried about what I would do if he did! And if he didn't, I didn't want to start talking to him and slip up, saying something out of line.

I hopped off my stool and hurried behind the bar. I didn't want to look at Cillian because I was afraid I'd end up staring.

I could feel him raise a brow at me. "Are you okay, Love?"

I nodded and started on my margarita. "yup. Fine. Why?" I asked, doing what I didn't want to do and looking up at him.

"You seem tense," he looked back at me. "You sure you're okay?"

I got lost. Lost in paradise. I couldn't find my way home. I didn't want to go home after looking into his eyes. For a minute I felt a calm. I felt at ease. Then they began to scare me. I just felt like they were looking into my soul and reading my deepest secrets like a good book.

I nodded to knock myself out of it. "Yeah. fine." I gave a forced smile and went back to finishing my margarita.

He nodded. "Whatever you say." he said. "So, Austin is... Your boyfriend?"

I looked up at him slowly with a raised brow. I shook my head and laughed. "No," I replied. "Austin's my manager, also my best friend." I took a sip of my drink and glanced at the door. I could still feel Cillian's eyes on me.

He nodded again. "Ah. So are you single then?" He asked, clasping his hands together on the bar.

I bit my lip and nodded. I looked at him and sighed. "yeah, I am. It's been that way for a while.." I replied.

He nodded. "What happened with the last guy?"

I shrugged. "He cheated on me with one of the extras that I was in a film with. It was all over the tabloids. After that I kind of just stayed away from relationships no matter how much feelings I had for a guy."

He seemed a little let down. "Oh, well. I'm sorry about that, love."

I nodded. "It's fine. It's less for me to worry about." I thought for a second but didn't think fast enough when I mumbled "it's probably about time I found someone though. Hate being lonely."

He nodded. "Well you're a beautiful girl. I'm sure it won't be hard finding someone."

I looked up at him and blushed. "thank you, Cillian." I said sweetly.

He nodded again. "You're welcome."

Austin came in and smiled at us. "I've got good news and bad news. Bad news first that Amy isn't coming. Good news is there's more drinks for us! Now, who's ready to party?"

*******************************************

This might be my least favorite chapter but here it is!! Sorry for not updating in a while!

Please please please tell me what you think!