Him🪻

Maybe when the time is right
You'll find me again ~

Maybe when the time is rightYou'll find me again ~

Hazel's pov

I was walking through the empty corridor of my school. I could hear my footsteps echoing through the hall. You must be thinking what I am doing at college this late. I got detention for breaking a girl's nose. Well, she insulted my friend Ari so she should have seen that coming. I was never the one to talk much so it was hard making friends and I am not complaining though. But Ari understood me and was there for me through the hard times. My fingers subconsciously brushed my ring. I held onto the sapphire ring.

That's been on my ring finger since time I remember but as I grew up it only fit in my pinky

That's been on my ring finger since time I remember but as I grew up it only fit in my pinky. Almost everyday I see a dream in which a teenage boy puts this same exact ring on a little girl's ring finger. The boy's face was never clear. All I remember is his eyes, they were like ebony, deep dark black which was endless and bewitching. His black eyes are the poetry of the universe told in moments, moments that weave together to form the fabric of our lives. I asked mom about the ring but she didn't know anything about it. Somehow this ring is familiar and close to my heart.

Now I am rushing home since mom said that her childhood friend was visiting her. As soon as I reached home, I noticed a Lambo parked outside. Damn, she didn't tell me that her friend was this rich. I walked inside living room after closing the front door which gained mom's attention.

I bowed at them as mom introduced me to them. Mom's friend was seated in the living room but didn't see her son. I walked upstairs in thoughts. What was his name again?....hmm yeah Taehyung. I changed into a lilac cotton dress that reached below my knees. I was lost in my thoughts when mom abruptly called me downstairs. I slowly descended down the stairs as my eyes caught a glimpse of Him

He was someone unfamiliar but yet so familiar. He was the embodiment of being handsome. It was like God took their time carving him and gave him this heavenly beauty. His cold inky eyes, sharp jaw line extenuating his masculine features, thick arched eyebrows, jet black hair swept neatly to one side exposing his forehead making appear like a Greek god.

His dominant aura sending chills down my spine. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. But even with his sharp and perfect features I could tell he is cold as stone. I was staring at him non-stop oblivious when my mom called out my name. My cheeks heated up when his gaze fell on me. I looked down embarrassed.

But soon the butterflies were gone. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me flustered or atleast not giving him the satisfaction that I think he is handsome. So I too put on a uninterested face which got him surprised. Mom introduced me to him. He extended his hand andI joined my hand with his, sending sparks through my body.

"Kim Taehyung." His ocean deep voice beamed in my ears, making the hair on my body stand up. I stared at him for a good whole minute, without making it weird I introduced myself too. "Hazel Park." I spoke and he looked deeply into my eyes.

Mom mentioned that he was the soon to be CEO of the Kim Enterprises which was one of the most successful companies ever. Not gonna lie that's pretty impressive. But he still didn't look like he wanted to talk to me. Well I am not dying to talk either so meh.

I helped mom set up the dinner table. Mom and Mrs.Kim were gossiping which is the thing that I am obviously not interested in but my name was mentioned so I gave attention to what they were talking about. Soon I realized it was about 'Marriage'. Mrs.Kim asked me if I liked Taehyung. I was so surprised that I started yelling.

"Mom what is happening here !?" I raised my voice. "Sweetie calm down." my mom said uninterested. "Mom !" I called out. "Hazel ! Sit down !" mom yelled. I sighed in annoyance and seated myself as they continued with their conversation. Shit this is not good....

Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !