Retaliation🪻

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Taehyung's pov
How dare she ? She has got some guts. She has made a grave mistake, she insulted Kim Taehyung . I am going to make you regret it.

Hazel's pov

What an asshole ! I will break his nose if I see him again. I went home after my shift and opened the front door.Aaannnddd here we go again. Mom and her tantrums.....shit she saw me "Hazel, come here !" I am screwed.. "Yeah mom ! " she gave me a look and I knew what it meant. "No, mom I am not gonna marry that asshole." I muttered out. "HAZEL !" She screamed.

I looked at her.. why does she look sad and she has lost a lot of weight, I didn't notice it before. " What happened mom? Are you okay ? " She hesitated at first. "Hazel, your dad's business in a great loss and the Kim family is the only one who are ready to help us that too just because of Mrs.Kim's friendship with me." She made a pause.

"Her son is going to take the CEO position soon and they want an eligible bride for them and they really liked you......I couldn't say no to her and I am afraid if I reject the marriage proposal they might not give us the business deal." She started to sob, I ran to her and patted her back. "I don't know what to do Hazel, I am sorry that I asked you this." I hugged her tightly. "It's okay mom, I understand.... I can't give you my word but I'll think about it." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went upstairs. I couldn't sleep all night.

I went to the cafe to start my shift. I got in and straight up saw the Karen's face. Oh god this day is going to be bad, I can already tell. "Hazel, you're fired." the Karen stated. I was shocked as hell. "What? Why !?" I exclaimed. "The new boss has asked me to fire you and I am happy that I am the person who got to do this." she smiled mockingly. "Who is the new boss ? " I questioned her.

"Why would I say Mr.Kim's name to you... oh shit I almost did." She said and immediately shutting her mouth with her palm. It got me thinking. What ? Mr.Kim?! I should've known it was him, Kim Taehyung. I hate him so much. I was so mad at her that I didn't even wanna say anything.... He's the one whom I should be mad at.

I slammed the cafe's door and stood in front looking at the sky, the weather is chilly today. I noticed a Porsche slowing down in front of me and the driver's window rolled down , it was HIM. Smirking at me, having this look on his like he's won a battle. God I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face. Then he drove off like nothing ever mattered to him more than defeating me. Kim fucking Taehyung, THIS IS NOT OVER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS 🥹💜Will Hazel get back at him ? Stay tuned !

Will Hazel get back at him ? Stay tuned !