Confusion 🪻

My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding

"This is your new bedroom; Yours and Taehyung's...." She chirped. What!? "Why do you look so surprised, Hazel?" She asked, confused. "You're husband and wife, of course you will share a room." She explained and patted my head, laughing. See I would laugh if the situation was different but sharing a room with that psychopath...No way in hell.

Before I could protest. A raspy voice echoed through the room. "You called, Eomma?" He enquired. His eyes scanned through the room and looked just as confused as me. He waited for her to say something. "This is your shared bedroom, Taehyung. You both will stay here." She said but it was also a warning. I gulped at the possibility of staying here with him. "Ne." He agreed, nonchalantly.

What ?! Did he just agree to this? I glared in his way as he seemed to ignore me even though he knew an my stare. "Perfect. Then I'll leave you two love birds alone." She exclaimed. She sure does have a lot of energy. "And yeah Hazel the password is 2204." She said winking at me. That's the password to this room and my birth date.

He sighed in frustration and walked to a chair. He dropped his weight on the chair and took out a cigar. With each puff it felt suffocating. I coughed causing him to glare at me. He stood up and pushed the window open. Looking out of the window, he spoke "I don't want her to be hurt again." I looked at him confused.

"We'll just act like we love each other in front of her. Please." He requested. What kinda weed did he smoke? He was looking miserable. He slowly turned his head and gazed at me for a response. I stood still but he started taking steps towards me. He wasn't looking miserable anymore. He looked like a devil.
Essd
He stood in front of me, towering my petite body. He leaned in and stared into my eyes. His expressions unreadable. "You.will." He whispered, warning me. I stepped back and ran to a door which I hope is the bathroom. Thank god it is. I took a quick shower. I came out in a bathrobe and put on a night dress.

I looked around and spotted Taehyung on the bed. I got closer to the bed but was stopped by his rough voice. "Don't sleep on the bed. Go sleep somewhere else." He spoke rudely. I rolled my eyes at him. "I wasn't going to sleep near you anyway." I mocked him and took a pillow from the bed. I switched off the light and made myself comfortable on the couch near the bed.

Why is Taehyung like this? Why do I feel so connected to him even though he was never nice to me ? I sighed in disappointment. You're a disaster to have feelings for someone like him. Yes I like him. From the time I laid my eyes on him. I know somewhere inside him there's a good person he's trying to hide the world from. I couldn't stop myself. I know it's stupid but....

I groaned when the alarm went off. I slid my finger through the phone switching the alarm off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My soul left my body when I saw him like that. And why is there a blanket on me? Was it Taehyung? Nah it's too early for these many questions. I hope Cary is fine wherever she is.

I did my morning routine and walked to the wardrobe I suppose. It was like I reached a new world. There were all kinds of dress. I looked through the clothes but I couldn't find any of my old clothes. I need ask mom about it. For the time being I picked a dress that came in my sight.

It was pearly white satin dress with blue flower prints on it

It was pearly white satin dress with blue flower prints on it. The flowers resemble Hydrangeas. I stepped inside the kitchen and cooked some ramen. I added a few rice cakes and stirred the mixture. I took the plate of ramen to the dining room and ate alone. Where's Eomma? And Taehyung? Oh I don't care.

I spotted Eunji on the other side of the kitchen counter. "Eunji where's Eomma?" I asked her. She had a bright smile on her face. I wonder why? "Master took her along with him to the office. She said something about making a contract with Park Family..." she spoke, trying to remember what they said. So they're finally going with deal. Mom and dad must be there too. I miss them. "Why didn't they take me too?" I sulked. "Master said that you were sleeping." She replied. Jerk.

"By the way there's a surprise for you." She smiled. "For me?" I pointed my index finger at myself, confused. She came over and covered my eyes with her palm. "Just follow my lead." She reassured. I held on to her and walked to god knows where. She suddenly stopped, making me stop too. She slowly uncovered my eyes. I blinked a few times adjusting to the daylight. We were in the backyard. The scene in front of made my heart melt in happiness.

 The scene in front of made my heart melt in happiness

It was Cary. She looks so happy, hoping around on her new bird house. I thought must've gotten hurt. I walked near the small house and extended my hand. She hoped on and sat on my hand cutely. My smile widened looking at her. But a question was raised in my head. "Who made this, Ajumma?" I asked her, just to make sure that it's her. "It was master who asked the worker to build one." She responded with a small smile.

My mind stopped working for a minute. "Are you sure ?" I still doubted. "Yes, Hazel. Master is the one who asked me to tell the worker to make a bird house just after your figh-....disagreement." She spoke awkwardly. I nodded, not wanting to annoy her more. That's actually nice of him. I kept Cary back inside the house and caressed her head with with index finger; that's how small she is.

Why is he so unpredictable ? His actions are so confusing. Since Eomma is staying here for a few weeks, I guess we'll be sleeping in the same room. Lord have mercy on me.

Is their relationship going to improve ? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !