Ameliorate 🪻

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

Taehyung's pov

I groaned as my head ached badly. I'm in the bedroom? How did I get in here ? I can't remember anything... "It was her. She's interfering in our life again." Devon said. "Really?" I asked, being shocked. "Yes, looks like I'll have to do something about her." He chided. "No, there's no need for that." I spoke in displeasure.

"You're really warming up to her, aren't you?....You're forgetting the past." He reminded in an irritating tone. "I'm not and stay out of this." I argued. I sat up on the bed and looked in her direction. Her small figure, rolled up on the couch. I stood up, but a sharp pain hit me as I clutched head with my hand. "Urgh..." I groaned.

I took my steps to her and pulled the blanket on her body. She mumbled something in her sleep. I kneeled down and leaned towards her to hear what she's saying. "Taehyung-ah..." she breathed. My heart picked up its pace again, hammering against my chest. Her doe eyes were closed but still looking at her made me warm. I backed away immediately and strode towards the bathroom away from her sleeping frame.

Hazel's pov

The warm early sun rays caressed my skin. I partially opened my eyes and looked in his direction. He wasn't there on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. He must've gone to his office as usual. I slid out the couch and stumbled to the bathroom. After carrying that fatass yesterday, my back was aching like hell.

I did my morning routine and came downstairs. I had breakfast in a hurry and was about to start cooking lunch. "Hazel!" I heard Eomma calling me out. I dried my hands with a white towel and threw it on the counter. I rushed towards the living room. "Eomma, where are you going?" I asked being confused seeing her with some suitcases. "My sister's daughter is pregnant, I thought I should visit them." She explained, smiling.

I nodded, agreeing with her. "And yeah do tell Taehyung that'll be gone for a few months." She informed. My smile dropped when I heard she'll be gone for this long. "Hazel, stop sulking." She scolded while laughing at me. "I'll get going." She caressed my hair and walked out of the living room with some servants following her with the luggage. I went back into the kitchen and continued with cooking.

After packing the lunch for him. I strode out of the house. I spotted a guard who was standing near a car. "Excuse me!" I gained his attention. "I wanted to go to Taehyung's office. Could you lend me a car?" I requested. He looked shocked. Did I say something wrong? "Mrs.Kim you don't have to ask, I'll get the driver to take you wherever you want." He bowed at me.

"Oh no, I'll drive, I just need a car." I said, awkwardly. "Sure miss, the garage is this way." He spread out his one hand and lead me. I finally reached the place I suppose is the garage. The guard pressed a switch which caused the metal stutter to slide up revealing his cars. Holy cow....