Misinterpretation🪻

The only thing we never get enough of is love
and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

The only thing we never get enough of is love and the only thing we never give enough of is love

Apparently I am marrying the son of the CEO of the Kim Enterprises a.k.a Kim Taehyung. Am I ok with it ? Obviously not. I am going to say whatever I feel. "Mom, what is this? You know I am not ready for marriage now." I said sternly. Wow she just didn't ignore me. Ok then I can be rude too, I stood up and walked to my room just ignoring the fact that they are discussing about my marriage 'without' my permission. "Sorry about my daughter, she's a little stubborn" my mom said embarrassed.

Taehyung's pov

Hmmm interesting I thought she would be drooling over me as soon as she saw me but this is not what I interpreted...I do know her name is Hazel, I don't know how....She looks like an angel. Hazel had eyes of the sea and wet pebbles. The centre was all pebble, soft reflective browns, spreading out to waves of sea blues and greens under an overcast sky.

The outer edge was rimmed in deep ocean blue, but the over all effect was of hazel eyes, the brown elements being more dominant since they complimented her hair and the freckles that lay over her the bridge of her nose. Her name perfectly complimenting her eyes.

Her black curls which swayed with her steps as she occasionally played with a few curls between her fingers when she's bored. Her pink full lips that she took between her teeth and biting them when she's nervous. Her tanned caramel skin which looks silky smooth.

Her small button nose which was the perfect addition to her heavenly appearance. Her perfect features makes her outshine everyone. That ring...the ring on her pinky is somehow familiar. Her smile...she feels familiar. But I shouldn't be deceived by her looks.I guess this is the "play hard to get" thing. It's not gonna work with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was working at my part time job the next morning and yes I didn't talk to mom or dad. They should've asked for my opinion before taking any decision about me but I am not gonna let it slide. I won't marry anyone just because they are able to 'drop some money' *eye roll* "HAZEL STOP DAYDREAMING AND YOU BETTER START WORKING BEFORE I FIRE YOU !!!" shit it's the Karen yeah she's the manager. Oh god give me the strength to get through this day.

I heard the bell ring indicating that there's a customer. Wow people wanna get in this shitty store hmmm good for me I guess. " Welcome sir what would you like to have ?" My coworker also my best friend Ari asked him. This person was wearing hat and sunglasses so I couldn't see his face and he looks attractive but meh I couldn't care less.

I went on with my work and Ari came near me to get the order and said that the customer who just came in is handsome, I assume she is talking about that guy I saw. I went on with making the orders I got. I was startled with the voice of someone screaming. And that scream sounds awfully familiar. Ari ?

I ran to the table Ari was standing, still holding the tray of coffee I had for a customer. There she was standing drenched in coffee, it was all over her face."What happened ?!" I exclaimed. "He said the coffee had too much sugar." she muttered out, crying with embarrassment. I looked at the person who did this to her, it was the person who Ari was excited to get her given order for.

I didn't take much time to think much I threw the coffee in my hand at his face. "What the fuck do you think you're doing !?" He shouted and removed his sunglasses. It's Kim Taehyung....well I don't care who he is, I am gonna give him a piece of my mind." Just paying back the favor you did for my friend here."

I gritted out, trying to smile. "Do you know who I am?" he questioned like a dumbass. Is this guy for real? "Uhhhh sorry Sir I am not sure...maybe because I don't go to the 'Arrogant,entitled bitches' club. So I am terribly sorry...." I answered, grinning at him. He looked at me in shock " You-" he was about to say something but got cut off by me as I continued the insult spree.

"AAANDD if you go down the street you'll find a ' Douchebag' association, I think it's a perfect place for you" I finished and smiled. "You'll regret this" he remarked getting up to leave. "HOPE YOU HAVE AN UNPLEASANT DAY JUST LIKE YOU ARE !!" I shouted before he stormed out of the cafe. Haaa he's gone.

I turned to my best friend who was looking at me surprised as hell  "wow I never knew you were such a badass, thanks Hazel" she spoke with a smile and with whipped cream dripping down her face. I laughed at her face. "No, don't you dare!" She warned me. I showed her my gummy smile. No one gets to mess with the people I love.

Stay tuned !