Impertinent🪻

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

Ughh I am so pissed. I'll show you who Hazel Park is. "Hazel ! Get ready for college !" Oh shit I am going to be late. I got ready with a simple pants and top. "Bye Mom !!" I said......ok yelled. I took my scooter and set off to college. I am majoring in Marine science because I am a big fan of the sea it's like so beautiful and I would love to reach the places where people have never been to. I sighed, contented as the wind caressed my hair, giving me some sort of relief.

I saw Porsche coming my way but it took a turn as my path was straight. I saw a grandma crossing the road but I was stunned when I heard the noise of tires screeching. The car almost hit her and made her fall back in fear. I ran to her parking my scooter on the side and helped her stand up. She was panting heavily, she needs to be taken to the hospital but it's hard for me since I had a two wheeler.

I had to give this car driver a piece of my mind. I knocked on the window and it rolled down. It was....Kim Taehyung. Ughhh this jerk, I swear I am gonna kill him. "What do you think you are doing !? Don't you have eyes or is just there so you can see a bitch when you look in a mirror !? " I yelled at him. He got out of the car and towered over me. I was so fucking pissed.

"You're disgusting, you're a menace to the society....No wonder your dad left you!" and that caught him of guard. He grabbed my one arm and pulled me towards him, glaring at me. I could see that he was hurt from his eyes but he quickly changed it to anger. "SHUT THE FUCK UP !" He roared, his voice deeper than usual.

I am not gonna lie that did scare me a bit. He let go of my arm harshly and drove away. What's wrong with him ? Ughhh...."Daughter, it's ok I am fine.." she whispered, weakly. "No grandma, are you sure you're ok ? " I asked her out of concern. She paused " Yes I was just scared but thank you for standing up for me." she smiled at me and that was enough for me "Don't mention it ! " I showed her my gummy smile. I took my scooter and drove fast desperate to reach college luckily I was on time.

Taehyung's pov

I can't believe it. She... she....

Flashback

"NO PLEASE !! Kangtae, you.... you can't leave just like that for some other girl. NO!! If you don't love me at least think about our son.. please * sobbing * I am begging you... " my mom pleaded. "No, I have made up my mind. I love her, even tho I only know her for a few months she has kept me happier than you " my mom was helpless and I couldn't do anything for her , I was only 12 at that time. I saw my dad who was my best friend and everything, leave us for some gold digger. My mom fell on the ground I ran to her,embracing her, seeing my dad not giving a fuck about his family he just shattered into a million pieces. I realized that he would never be able to get us back and I'll make him beg us to go back with him. Tears flowed down my cheeks and mom's tears were wetting my T-shirt. I wiped my tears and made a promise to make mom proud and never bring sadness to her like my father did.

Flashback end

How dare that bitch ? You have the guts to say that to me ? hmmm Hazel you seem brave and untamed. Let's see how brave you are once I show you my ways to tame you.

 Let's see how brave you are once I show you my ways to tame you

Sheeeesh ! That was a little harsh Hazel. What is Taehyung planning for Hazel ? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !