Entwining souls 🪻

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I reached home on my own. It was my fault for agreeing to go on a date with that jerk. Our wedding is coming soon. Maybe there's a reason for him to behave like this. What if he didn't voluntarily become this cold ?.......Whatever. I should go sleep and wake up early for college.

Wedding day

I am not ready for this. What if all of this is a big mistake ? A mistake I will have to pay for with my life. He hates me then why did he agree to marry me.....but I have no choice, I have to do this for mom and dad. I have to show my gratitude for their unconditional love. I can't let them go when they are in need. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

The dress had pearls and diamonds embedded into it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The dress had pearls and diamonds embedded into it. The flares they added to the bottom was the most stunning part.

They braided a few white flowers onto my curls

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They braided a few white flowers onto my curls. I.... I look beautiful.

The expensive wedding dress and makeup was surely doing it's job. I looked beautiful but just not for the right person. I wanted to marry a person who values me, loves me, respects me but looks like God had different plans for me. I should just accept it and move on. I hope I won't regret it. I heard the door click and my mom's head peeping in. Looks like it's time for the wedding ceremony to start. I hugged my mom tightly, suffocating her. I didn't wanna let her go but I have to.....

Taehyung's pov

I am standing in the altar of the church, surrounded by hundreds of people, who came to show their wealth and extravagance. Why would I blame any of them when my soon-to-be wife is also a gold digger, who's marrying me just because she's maddened by greed. I heard the people clapping indicating that the bride is coming.

I turned in that direction. I was struck by her beauty. She looks ethereal, like an angel who is here just for me, mine to love, mine to cherish. But all of this is a lie just business. Why do I want to trust her ? Love her ? Care for her ? What are these thoughts ? I need to stop, so that I don't get hurt. She stood a few feet away from me with her father still gently gripping her hand. Her father gave her hand to me. Her warm hand met my cold one.

Hazel's pov

I walked through the aisle holding my dad's hand. We reached near him and my dad gave my hand to his. The coldness of his hands sent a shiver through my spine. My eyes met his, they were expressionless, unreadable. I just couldn't figure out what is going through his head. Soon the priest started the the ceremony.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Hazel Park to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart ? " I looked at him, but he was showing no emotion "I do " he said with his deep, velvety voice. I don't know why that hurt a little.

"Do you Hazel Park take Kim Taehyung to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart ?" I didn't know if this what the right thing to do. How will he treat me ? What if this decision ruins my life ?

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt him squeezing my hand " I....I do." Shit it hurts. "Now you may kiss the bride." I felt his hand snaking around my waist and pulling me closer. No, my first kiss "Welcome, *Mi casa." he said and attached his lips on mine "mmmh stop " I said but it came out as a mumble, he was sucking my lips like a hungry animal.

I pushed him off me , he looked mad but I was more pissed. His eyes became dark,he looked like he wanted to kill me but some of his friends came to congratulate us so he focused on them. Thank god that was close. All the guests were eventually leaving and it was time for us to leave too.

No, I don't wanna go with him........I don't want to. Both our families came to bid us goodbye. His mom came near me and kissed my forehead. "Please take care of my son, I know he can be rude and cold sometimes but he's a good person. I hope you can change him and I believe in you my daughter." I don't know why after hearing that I just didn't wanna disappoint her.

I promised her that I'll be with him and try to do my best to make him open up. We both got in the limo an drove off to our destination. I rested my head on the window and looked at the night sky. There were millions of stars just like the opportunities I had in my life, but only one of them shine brighter than others, just like the path I chose now. Hopefully this will be a happy journey in my life.

 Hopefully this will be a happy journey in my life

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Mi casa - Spanish of 'my home'

Will Hazel be happy with Taehyung ? Will Taehyung accept her ? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !