Impotent 🪻

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get-only with what you are expecting to give-
which is everything.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get-only with what you are expecting to give-which is everything

I woke up when I heard something break in the kitchen. What happened ? I ran to the kitchen half asleep. "What is going on here ? " I asked, they both stopped and mom started sobbing. "Your dad has lost the company.....we are going to go bankrupt soon." I saw that dad is also in the verge of crying. I stood there helpless, not knowing what to do to make them feel better.

"Kim enterprises are ready to help but only if we make alliance with them by the marriage of the heirs. I don't wanna force you to marry someone you don't like....I don't know what to do.." I couldn't bear my parents being sad and I knew I had to do something for them. This is the time to prove my love and gratefulness for them.

"I am ready to marry him.... I am ready to marry Kim Taehyung." Mom looked shocked "No Hazel you don't have to do this for us baby...." She said sadly."No mom it's not because of you, this is my decision " I hugged her and I could feel her tears wetting my shirt, I hugged her tighter. I love you Mom.

*Time skip*

Here I am at his house, getting taken care of by his mother. Wow their house is massive. "Make yourself at home honey, don't be shy this is going to be your house too." I smiled at her awkwardly because all of this is new to me. I heard a sports car pull up and it didn't take much thought to know who it is. It must be my FuTUrE hUsBaNd. I saw him coming in, ok here we go "Eomma, why are they here ? " He asked coldly. "Don't be rude Taehyung" he rolled his eyes and started walking upstairs "Taehyung wait, I have something to talk to you about.." his mom stopped him. He came and sat on a chair like a king.

" This is your soon-to-be-wife and I want you to be nice to her,ok ?" his face was expressionless, I couldn't read his emotions

" This is your soon-to-be-wife and I want you to be nice to her,ok ?" his face was expressionless, I couldn't read his emotions. He just hummed as a reply and went upstairs. "Sorry about him, he doesn't really know how to socialize with people " his mom said disappointed. I was glad he didn't wanna talk because l can't stand him.

"Tomorrow you two should go on a date and get to know each other " I was surprised. "But-" before I could finish my mom said " Sure why not, since they are getting married next week". What ? Next week !? That's too close. If I say something here mom will whoop my ass so it's better to stay quiet now.

We went home and decided to rest. I laid on the bed thinking about how I am gonna survive this date with that iceberg. I got ready for the date after a shower. I wore a simple purple dress. Mom said that he's coming to pick me up. I don't think this is gonna go well. I heard the door bell and went running to the door before mom could reach there. I opened the door.....

Wow he looks really handsome in casual clothes

Wow he looks really handsome in casual clothes. Ok now I feel a little overdressed, dang it. He was staring at me nonstop. I cleared my throat trying to get his attention which I did. "Hi, come in-" I said trying to be polite "No, I don't time for all this, let's just get over with today." annnnddd he didn't deserve my politeness.

I bid bye to my mom and walked to his Bentley. Damn I have never got in such a fancy car, Hazel focus ! You are going on a date with a jerk and don't get distracted. The drive was silent. We reached a pretty big aesthetic cafe. He just got out and started walking to the cafe. Ugh so rude ! I ran after him with much difficulty as I was wearing heels. We sat on the table reserved for us.

There was this awkward silence between us but that doesn't seem to affect him, he looks unbothered. We just sat there for 10 min like that. Ok I just wanna get out of here, it's suffocating. His phone rang which made him leave me all alone there. This is so embarrassing. I paid the bill for my latte and came out of the restaurant. He's nowhere in site, looks like he ditched me. I can't believe this guy. I was walking to the park nearby and saw that a little kid was crying standing under a tree. I ran to him....

Taehyung's pov

I had to take this important phone call so I had to leave her alone. Am I being rude ? No she's just a gold digger, she deserves it. When I was coming back I saw her walking out of the cafe and heading to a park. I watched her from afar. Why does my heart say that she's a good person ?.....I saw her running to a little kid.

She picked him up lovingly, to make him stop crying. It looks like the little kid liked her warm embrace because the kid stopped crying. She was carrying him around and I saw a lady panting, running towards her. She put the kid down and gave a candy to him. She is kind.... What am I even thinking ? All of these must be an act, she must have seen me coming *scoff* 'Gold digger'.

Will Taehyung be ready to accept her ? Will Hazel be able to hold her feelings back ? Guess we'll see. Stay tuned!