Unanticipated🪻

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

I was attending my bio class, professor was talking about marine creatures " So today we'll start with the phylum porifera and hope you've learned about the other phylums and if you've not you'll get an F

I was attending my bio class, professor was talking about marine creatures " So today we'll start with the phylum porifera and hope you've learned about the other phylums and if you've not you'll get an F....moving on. The example for an animal in this phylum is Spongilla, one of it's features is that it has many holes in its body-" but the teacher was cut off in the middle. "The more holes the better" said the class clown.

The whole class bursted out laughing. "Tommy ! To the principal's office, NOW !" damn.....he should've seen that coming. The day flew by, I reached home and got dressed for bed. I laid on the bed and thought about him. Was I too harsh to him ? No ! He deserves it. I shrugged of all the thoughts and drifted to sleep.

I got up early for college as I didn't want anything like what happened yesterday to be repeated. I entered my class there were only a few students in the class and the number slowly started growing. I sat there waiting for my best friend who has an habit of coming late. I sighed in annoyance. I am so bored. There! She's here! I gave her tight hug..

"Did you know that Mr.Adams resigned and we are having a new teacher today? " she enquired and I shook my head. No way...." The class went silent and we immediately took our seats. We all stood up wishing our new teacher as he entered the class. I couldn't see the teacher because of all these tall bitches..huh why do these people have to be so tall ugh and everyone sat, finally I could see the teacher. My whole world stopped.

It was him...he....he is my new teacher. He was staring at me, more like glaring. His gaze was emotionless but yet so intimidating. He turned his gaze away from me and that's when I could finally breath. "Hello students, I am Kim Taehyung and you can call me Mr.Kim " his deep voice echoed in the classroom sending shivers down my spine.

Kim " his deep voice echoed in the classroom sending shivers down my spine

I could see that all the girls are already whipped for him. "We are gonna go straight to the topic , so today's subject is....." I couldn't hear a single thing it was like I am in a trance. Why is he here ? Is he here for revenge ? Haha no that's too silly..... or is it ? I was emerged in my thoughts suddenly his deep voice called out.

"Miss Park, What are the salient features of the phylum Echinodermata ?" Shit I didn't pay attention but I have read this before " They have a water vascular system and five-sided radial symmetry. The water vascular system is a complex series of canals running through an echinoderm's body. They have a true coelom and are triploblastic." I could say that he was impressed by his look.

"You can sit down." he said without looking at me and there was Ari sitting dumbfounded. "I saw that you were dreaming the whole class but still you answered it ..wow...I forgot that you were a nerd...why god, are people like us invisible, no beauty, no brains....what a miserable life." She spoke dramatically. "Shut your ass up Ari." I said giggling. "Miss Park, detention after class." He stated coldly. "But-" He glared at me indicating me to shut up and he went on with the class. Ughhh I hate him so much.

Here I am in the library doing the extra work he gave me. "wRiTe tHiS 1000 tImEs. " I said mocking him, such a douche. This is gonna take forever ahhhhh why me. I heard his footsteps coming towards me. I stiffened up "Are you done? " his voice so deep and raspy. If I didn't know he was a douche, I would have fallen for him.

But hell nah he's a red flag and there's no way in hell I am gonna marry him. He was staring at me deeply. "What do you want, dickhead ? " I hissed at him."You need to watch that pretty little mouth of yours or I'll have to shut you up." he warned me in an intimidating tone. I gulped and decided to shut up as he left me there.

It was late when I finished my work and I was running home. I opened the door panting and faced mom who looks obviously pissed. Shit I am screwed. "Where the hell were you Hazel !? " She screamed. I tried to explain but she grounded me. It's all because of him,Kim Taehyung. You better watch out 'cause Hazel is coming for your ass Mr.Kim.

Dang that was hilarious. What is Taehyung trying to do ? And what's Hazel's plan to get back at him ? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !