Unknown 🪻

It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.

One month later....

It's been a month, everything changed for the better except for Taehyung's relationship with me. Mom and Dad were finally looking happy and free after the business deal was confirmed. Park group, Dad's company was doing well. Eomma was happy thinking that Taehyung and I are happily married. But it was far from that.

He never really cared about me or my presence. He just didn't give a shit about me. We've been sleeping in the same room, him on the bed and me on the couch. But there was something he really loved. The food I cook. He eats a lot in the morning and night. I even pack lunch for him everyday but he doesn't know it's me.

Cary had grown so much. She was like the only friend I had. My heart beats faster at the thought of her leaving me when she's all grown up. I couldn't go to college because they granted both Taehyung and me, a month of holidays since we were married. I studied on my own in the mansion and did a few online tests, I was content with the results I got.

I went to take a quick shower after cooking. Eomma also helped me with the cooking. I made Kimchi fried rice since he loved it and spicy gochujang Korean fried chicken. I was walking downstairs in a yellow summer dress. All the dishes were arranged on the long wooden table. But Taehyung wasn't there as usual.

Where's Eomma ? I strode to the living room to look for her but was met with an unknown figure. There was a man standing near the large glass window. He was dressed in a long black sleeve coat and black pants. There was something ominous about him. "Excuse me?" I caught his attention. The man slowly turned around.

His eyes were cold but not like Taehyung's

His eyes were cold but not like Taehyung's. His eyes held a kind of fire, I'd never wanna mess with. He kept staring into my eyes. I took a step back being uncomfortable. He suddenly changed his stance. He smiled at me. "Hi Hazel." He greeted.

Is he Taehyung's friend ? A hand wrapped around my shoulder, making me gasp slightly. "Jungkook, meet Hazel. My wife." He introduced me. My heart skipped a beat when he called me his wife. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hazel." His eyes were pitch black, dead. We shook our hands but his hand gripped my hand, painfully.

I pulled my hand away and stepped back. "Jeon, let's have rest of the talk after breakfast." Taehyung suggested to which Jungkook nodded. The three of us walked to the dining hall. I was about to sit at my usual place, far away from Taehyung. But he gestured me to sit near him, without getting noticed by Jungkook.

I guess I'll have to act in front of him too. He always acts like he care when his family's around. I learnt one thing about him in this past month; he really loves his family. He always makes sure that Eomma is happy and obeys her even if he doesn't want to. That's the reason he married me too. I cannot help but fall for his caring nature even when he doesn't care about me.

Eomma came out of her room and sat beside me. "Jungkook-ah, what kind of bestfriend are you? Why didn't you attend his wedding?" Eomma sulked. "Aunty, please forgive me...there were some dealings in the company." He said being guilty. I looked at Taehyung. Damn he was inhaling the kimchi fried rice. Slow down, it's not gonna run away. "How times did I tell you to call me 'Eomma', Jungkook? I've known you since you were a little kid and you're just like my son." She reminded him in a soft tone. Jungkook's eyes were void of emotion. He seemed lost in sadness. He nodded halfhearted. I heard the dishes move. Now Taehyung is attacking the fried chicken.

Atleast he was eating well

Atleast he was eating well. "How's the kimchi fried rice, Taehyung?" She enquired lovingly. "As usual Eomma, delicious." He commented, not looking up from his plate. I chuckled at his cuteness. "You're so lucky to have your wife always cook for you." She spoke proudly. His movements halted.

Damn it. Now he's gonna throw away the food since it's made by me. "What? She cooked...for me ?" He hesitated. His eyes shifted from Eomma to me. My heartbeat raced when his gaze fell on me. "Aigoo neo jeongmal baboya." She shook her head while laughing.
(Oh my, you really are a fool.)

"She cooks for you everyday and you didn't even know?" She taunted him. He didn't say anything but kept staring at me. My breath became uneven. He finally looked away from me and looked at the dishes. The corner of his lips curved up. Was he smiling? He abruptly turned to me causing me to flinch and look away. I felt my cheeks heating up. Ughh shut up, you stupid heart. It's better if I get out of here.

I picked up three plates and walked to the kitchen but to my bad luck, I tripped on the carpet and the plates I carried crashed on the ground. I tried to balance myself by pressing my hands on the floor. But the sharp pieces of ceramic pierced through my skin. "Ah!" a cry left my mouth. I flinched when I felt a pair of cold hands around my waist.

How are y'all doing? Have a nice day 😌 Hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned !