Detached🪻

Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.

I blinked my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness when I heard Taehyung speak

I blinked my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness when I heard Taehyung speak. I slid my hands in the pocket of my bridal gown and caught hold of my phone. I tapped on the screen as it lit up making me close my eyes in irritation when the light hit my still sensitive eyes. Why did I adjust the brightness so high...Ugh. We've been traveling for over an hour, where is he taking me?

I finally looked ahead to meet a fancy gate that stood at least 12 feet high. The gates opened up as the limo glided between them. The car stopped abruptly, swinging me forward. Taehyung stepped out of the car and slammed the door. I gripped my heavy gown and stepped out with much difficulty. He walked forward without even looking at me. Jerk. My mouth widened in awe when I saw the beautiful mansion in front of my eyes.

It reminded me of a castle

It reminded me of a castle. There was a huge garden with all kinds of flowers surrounded by water. Since it was evening, all the lights made the mansion sparkle. "Follow me." Taehyung ordered causing me to roll my eyes. Way to ruin all the fun. I cursed under my breath while following him.

We entered the luxury house as my mouth went wide open again. Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus! The huge chandelier caught my attention. The crystals on it shone as the sparkle reflected on the floor. He kept walking not affected by any of this. Rich people things I guess. I followed him before he gets grumpy again. We ascended up the gigantic stairs to a hallway which led to atleast 20 bedrooms.

"This is your room." He stated while he standing in front of a room. "My room is across the hallway." He pointed it out. "If you need anything, DO NOT walk in that direction." He spoke in an irritating tone. Asshole. "I don't want Eomma to know anything about this." He warned. "Ask the servants here, do not disturb me or try to talk to me." He chided. As if I'm dying to talk to you. He walked away without another glance. I sighed and gripped the door handle. Entering into the room, the scent of fresh bedsheet made its way into my nostrils. The room was a combination of pearly white and light purple.

 The room was a combination of pearly white and light purple

The furry bedsheets were calling me. I slid out of the my heavy dress and stood there in my underwear. I could finally breathe now. After a refreshing and fancy shower with body washes with fruit essence, I walked in the room in a bathrobe. Wait what about my clothes? Ugh they probably have it delivered by tomorrow. I slipped out my bathrobe and wore my underwear.

It's not like Taehyung is gonna come in here. I plopped onto the fluffy bed. Wow this is 10x softer than my bed. I slid inside the warm duvet and covered myself completely, leaving out my head since I didn't wanna be suffocated to death. My eyelids were getting heavy. I slowly fell into my dreamland.

*Time skip*

"Hazel..." A soft voice called out. "Five more minutes, Mom..." I spoke in a sleepy tone. "Hazel !" The voice came out strict. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light. "What is it Mom?" I enquired and finally opened my eyes. My movements halted when I saw a bewildered Taehyung standing in front of me.

I looked at my chest, my bra was exposed as the duvet slid down more. "Ahhh!" I screamed and clutched the duvet over my face. I peeped through it. "What do you want !?" I yelled at him. His back was facing my now. He turned his head partially, yet not looking at me. Is he blushing?

"Mum is going to visit in the evening. Be decent and don't you dare say shit about us and make her sad." He blurted out and stormed out of the room. Weird. I yawned and stretched my hands letting out a groan. First day being Mrs.Kim. This is gonna be interesting.

I've been granted a month of absence in my college since I married the Kim Taehyung. Bullshit. I wore light yellow summer dress and set out of my room. I descended down the stairs as I scanned my surroundings. Hmm kitchen must be that way. Ohhh my I'm starving. I swung my arms a little more than necessary while walking in that direction.

There are servants everywhere wearing their white uniforms. Yes! It's the kitchen. I walked near the kitchen counter and looked for the ingredients to make Kimchi Fried Rice. I crouched down and searched in the cupboards but a voice stopped me. "What can I help you with, Mrs.Kim?" A soft voice enquired. I turned my head around, tilting my body a little. A woman who's probably in her 60's. I've seen her somewhere but I just can't recall where.

I kept my hands on my knees and pushed myself up. "I just wanted some veggies and stuff. If you're not busy with anything, could you please help me with it?" I smiled awkwardly. I really didn't wanna cause trouble. "Of course Mrs.Kim, this way please." She lead me to a refrigerator in another corner. "Here's everything you need Mrs.Kim." She spoke professionally. "Thanks umm...?" I mumbled. She took that as a hint. "You can call me, Eun-ji, Ma'am." She introduced.

But calling her by her name seems disrespectful. "Can I call you Ajumma ?" I hesitantly asked. "Yes, you can. Whatever suits you, Mrs.Kim." She kept her professional smile. "Ajumma, Please call me Hazel." I requested her. Her eyes widened but she regained her composure. "Sure, H-Hazel." She responded. "But you don't have to cook anything. Everything is done by the chefs here." She explained. "It's ok, I'll make it." I said but she seemed hesitant. I started working on it and after half an hour, I was done with the Kimchi fried rice and side dishes.

Taehyung was already seated at the dining table as I walked to take my seat as far as possible from him. The servants served all the dishes along with the ones I made. There were atleast 10 different dishes. I observed Taehyung. His eyes scanned through all the dishes as one seemed to have caught his attention. "Pass me that." He pointed at it. The servant gave him the bowl of Kimchi fried rice I made. He served himself and brought some of the rice to his mouth with a chopstick. "Eun-ji, who made this?" He questioned in an intimidating manner.

Ohhh is Hazel gonna get in trouble? Guess we'll find out

Ohhh is Hazel gonna get in trouble? Guess we'll find out. Stay tuned !