Authors Note

Hey guys Ninja is back! This is going to be like a new book (AKA 3rd) I thought some story lines ever since season 12 and 13 came out of Red vs Blue I make a time line between there.

So we all know the ending of Being Seen was happy, well now Anabeth's life went to hell will quick. You guys get to find out what happened in the happy life and the present she will be in.

The new characters in this book will have Felix, Locus, The Reds, The Blues and the Chairman. If you haven't seen the 12 season or anything THIS will have a lot of spoilers for you than.

It will still have other people's point of view in this book so be prepared for that.

Now lets talk about the time line. It has been 7 years since "Project Freelancer" was shut down and everything was happy. This is the time after the Reds and Blues found out about the real identity of control. (Which happened in season 12)

Now I will tell you more about the plot. Anabeth has been working beside Locus and Felix for 3 of those 7 years. She doesn't know about Washington or Carolina being alive, she thinks their dead but she knows about the Reds and Blues. And they told her bad things about them, like they killed half of the people she knew.

So that's part of the plan. :) Comment of your opinions. Ninja out!