Prolouge

4 Years Ago

"Mom I can't find my tie!" John yelled from his room.

I finished putting my hair in a bun. I fixed my black dress and walked out of the bathroom. When I walked into John's room he was panicking and ripping everything out of his drawers.

"Ok first honey it wouldn't be in your drawers," I said walking into his room more, stepping over his cloths and to his closet. "Second it's right here." I grabbed it off of his door knob and handed it to him.

His eyes were puffy and red with a little of anger and lots of sadness. I looked at him with worried eyes. "Thanks." He whispered.

I looked down and rolled my head up to the door, looking at Athena's room. She hasn't spoken or came out for weeks and it has been worrying me. Don't get me wrong I know how it feels to loose someone you love, I mean I lost all my friends now including David...and I don't even know how or why someone would just kill us, we stopped years ago! Now someone is taking us Freelancers down one by one...

I walked out of his room and knocked on Athena's door. "Honey it's time. You ready?"

There wasn't an answer but the door opening and her walking out fast. They are only 9 years old and already experiencing tons of deaths. John had already left to the car and Athena was out the door, I grabbed my purse and pulled out my keys.

I walked out the house locking it and walked to my car, the kids were standing next to the car. Unlocking it they both went in the car. I opened the drivers seat and started the car.

...............................................................
Present Day

"...And we thought they weren't that good!" Felix throwing his arms up looking over at the screen.

"Well we did underestimated them but now we are going to war with them." The Chairman said sounding irritated.

Locus was just leaning on a wall cleaning his shotgun. I held my knife, I am pretty sure my knuckles are white cause I was holding it so hard.

"Sir what do we do now?" Locus said not leaning on the wall anymore and walking to the computer.

There was silence for a bit. "We high jack all prisoner ships, after that see who wants freedom."

Felix and Locus looked at each other than me. "Well that seems like a fun plan." Felix said with a sarcastically fun tone.

"Good, I will send you coordinates. Command out."

"Let's get going than." Locus said walking out of the room.

I looked at Felix. "This is going to be fun." I said smiling underneath my helmet.

Felix chuckled and nodded his head walking out to the pelican. I followed right behind him.

The other soldiers were already in the pelican ready to go. Felix and I went in. "Well what's the plan? How in the hell are we going to get a prisoner carrier's attention?"

...............................................................
Couple Hours Later

"Give us a sign if you can hear us." The captain of the ship said.

Felix flashed the lights off and on. "There."

"Alright just head to the bay if you can." He answered back.

"Wow that was really easy." Felix said looking at the solider that was driving the pelican.

Locus turned to me. "You will be going with Felix to take over ok?"