Chapter 9: Recruit

Present Day Outside of Capital

"Locus....Felix come in!" I yelled running as far way from the capital as possible. Passing some normal houses now.

"Phoenix?!" Felix said sounding shocked.

"I hate you guys so fuc..." I started to yell at him.

"We are still in the damn Capitol waiting..." Felix said about to argue.

"It doesn't matter now, I'll tell command that we have you now. Where are you now?" Locus asked.

"I am outside of the Capital." I explained ran behind a building and leaned on it.

"What!?" Felix whispered angrily.

"I. Am. Outside. Of. The. Motherfucking. Capital!" I yelled.

"Ok both of you break it down," Locus barked. "I will tell the squads to fall back, we need to go back now Felix. See you in a while Phoenix. Over and out."

"Over and out." I said grinding my teeth.

These people irritate me sometimes. "Arizona I know your out there." I jumped pulled out the pistol.

"What the...how the hell did you get this channel Wash!" I yelled.

"We have tech. Please just come back and we'll help you." He said all of the sudden with remorse.

"Yeah right all you will do is hurt and try to kill me and possibly brain wash me so no." I looked up down side to side no one was near me. "Probably can see me too huh?"

No answer. "Ana..." That's when I turned off communication with that channel.

"Good riddance." I whispered putting the pistol back and sat on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

...............................................................
Present Day Inside Capitol

"Over and out." Phoenix said sounding pissed.

I chuckled looking at Locus. "You know, I hate her sometimes."

He turned to me. "After this whole hell game is over. We won't see each other nor her. So shut up and stop whining."

I growled and rolled my eyes. "All squads fall back. We got her." I radioed.

"Yes sir." The squad leaders said.

I sighed in frustration. "Fucking hate this." I whispered hoping no one heard me.

We headed back towards the gate, but there were ton of soldiers around it. "Son of a bitch." I whispered looking at Locus.

Locus growled. "Phoenix we have a...problem."

"What problem?" she asked sounding a bit irritated.

"Well you know, your problem that you caused." I said grinding my teeth.

"I caused?!" she yelled. "You're the ones who left me behind! Oh I can also mention without fucking telling me!"

She had a point, we did leave her without saying anything. That could have just screwed up this whole thing with her.

"You're lucky Command likes you." I mumbled.

"What? I didn't..." She started to say.

"Shut up both of you! We will meet you at the LZ in 45 minutes." Locus snapped.

"Yes sir," she mumbled sounding irritated. "Over and out."

Locus looked at me. "Do you have to be so idiotic?"